More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Under Under

Who's story will you follow?

Vincent (Sword) (Gay)

Vincent was watching the combat between Leon and his boyfriend, not that they would admit it, it was a recording from yesterday and it ended as everyone of his battles against Raihan did, with the latter moaning as Leon rammed his dick in and out of the dragon type trainer, once Leon was done he left his Charizard to pleasure himself with the leaking hole of the trainer, fire type pokemon are known to be sexually active after all, too much maybe.

As it was an exhibition match the tickets to see it where capable of being for 18+ only and they didn't waste their chance and did it, so instead of the usual, that is taking the loser to a prepared room to be fucked and upload the video for people to buy it, Raihan was fucked in the middle of the stadium conscious of everyone seeing how much of a slut he is for cock,being recorded in phones as well as the professional cameras of the stadium.

Although Vincent complains about having to pay to see Leon wreck Raihan he still has every video of the two of them together, it wouldn't be an understatement to say that he was one of the biggest supporters of Leon and Raihan.

Speaking of today was the day Leon was going to bring pokemon for his brother and him to participate in the gym battles and the possibility of entering the Champion's Cup, even though Hop already had his Wooloo and was of age, he didn't want to start without Vincent who the year before was one month away from turning 18.

Said young man entered Vincent's house as if it was his own and told Vince that Leon was about to arrive promptly getting out of the house to wait for him on the way to his house, in a calm pace Vince took his massive backpack and a beanie.

Outside Vincent saw his mother's Budew by the flowers and Hop and his Wooloo, nicknamed Wilu, watching another Wooloo headbutting the fence to the woods.

"Wow that's a big backpack anyways see that Wooloo over there? They are more weird everyday i swear, must have pent up sexual frustration, even normal types want to have sex you know? Anyways meet me at my house my brother must have arrived by now, come Wilu" The fluffy pokemon followed after his trainer making himself a ball and started rolling down the road.

It wasn't that far so Vincent arrived not much later than Hop, this would be the first time the young man will see Leon, usually the family of the champion was the one who had to visit him since he was busy in the big city, be it training, interviews or recording commercials.

Once inside the house he found Hop asking for his brother, who apparently hasn't arrived yet, arguing that Leon may get lost Hop proposes they go to the station for him, Vincent agrees and the both of them go through route 1 while ignoring the tall grass.

In front of the station they found a crowd in front of the entrance, although now that they are closer it would be more accurate to say that they where in front of Leon who was giving an speech to encourage training their pokemon to duel against him and his Charizard once they trained enough.

It took a shout from Hop for Leon to notice the pair, the crowd gave space for Leon to greet his younger brother and to introduce himself to Vince.

"Hop has told me a lot about you it's a pleasure to finally meet you! before you, you have history's biggest fan of Charizard, oh and i am also the strongest trainer of Galar, the unbeatable champion" Vince couldn't help to snort out loud, his cheeks turning red once he realized he snorted in front of the guy he gives the most of his masturbation session to.

"Leon come on, let's go home and give us our pokemon, the last one to get home won't eat beef!" Hop sprinted to his house leaving Vincent and Leon alone with a crowd on their backs.

"Hop sure likes being competitive, if only he had a rival to feed his competitiveness into a drive for progress" Leon winked to Vincent, hoping he got the message, unfortunately Vincent's dirty mind wandered to other places

"What does he mean by that? Does he want me to replicate his relationship with Raihan but with Hop? Wait, will i be the Raihan of the relationship?" While Vincent was thinking about whatever Leon meant the champion was giving a goodbye to the crowd, leaving a dumbfounded Vincent behind who quickly started to run to catch up to the brothers.

"Wow Vincent i was sure Leon was going to be last, well don't worry i was joking when I said that about the beef, what's more important though is that we get to see our new pokemon"

"Yeah, yeah just don't be too exited alright wouldn't want them thinking you want them for something else" Leon took out three regular PokeBalls and tossed them into the air.

From them appeared three pokemon, a Scorbunny a Grookey and a Sobble.

"You can choose first Vincent, i already have Wilu after all" Vincent nodded and thought about who to choose.

Fire types are known for being sexually active, some more than others and the Scorbunny evolutionary line are infamous fro reproducing like crazy.

Meanwhile most plant types don't need to have their trainers give them partners since most of them have means to pleasure themselves, like this Grookey had his smooth thick stick to use.

At last water types only really have sex either for reproduction or for consuming the sexual fluids from their sexual partners, as a way of eating.

So which one will be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)