More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Under Under

So which one will be?

Scorbunny

"You chose Scorbunny huh? You know how high demand they are?" Hop said as he got close to the Grookey.

"Oh i know, believe me, i do"Vincent said with a smile on his face, the Scorbunny, tall enough to reach to his waist, grinned as he realized what kind of man his trainer was.

"Well... then i choose... Grookey! Be ready to train 'cuz i will be the next Champion!" Hop declared as Wilu gave his greetings to the green monkey.

Sobble meanwhile had tears in his eyes as he realized he was the one left behind by the young trainers.

"Don't worry bud, you'll come with me, you are going to love being with me and Charizard don't worry" The Sobble laughed and climbed onto Leon's back.

"Boys it's time to eat! Get the grill starting i even have some berry's for Grookey Hop!" The mentioned pokemon jumped in joy.

"Oh yeah you have to give them nicknames guys, what about you Sobble? What do you think of Snipe?" Leon mentioned to the lizard, who gave a nod in acceptance.

"What kind of name is Snipe? He is a water type, well, brother's terrible naming sense aside what do you think of Kong Grookey?" He also accepted the nickname.

"Scorbunny do you think Blaze is good for you?" The bunny gave shrug and then a thumbs up, good enough for him.

Once naming the new pokemon was done, the family of the champion, Vincent and the pokemon had a welcoming party for Leon, the latter basked in the attention from his family as he promised he would visit more if he had the chance.

Once it was night and Vincent was about to leave Leon proposed that the family friend could sleep in Hop's room since the both of them would start their journey tomorrow anyways, the mother of the brothers beamed at the idea, remembering how the two young men had sleepovers when they were younger.

Vincent misinterpreted Leon and thought he meant for him to make moves on Hop meanwhile tanned brother started to get a futon ready for the both of them unaware of his friends thoughts.


And so night came, the pokemon were in their PokeBalls, the champion and his family were all asleep, Hop being no exception as he was deep in sleep since an hour ago and Vincent couldn't catch a smudge of sleep due to overthinking how close he was to Hop.

The both of them where on the same futon even though there was a bed at their right.

"If you don't want to sleep in my bed and i don't want to have the bed to me alone then we will both sleep on the futon since the bed is too small" Such is what Hop said and now Vincent couldn't ignore the presence of the other, almost being able to feel the warmth of his breaths, to make things worse for Vincent the younger of the family liked to sleep in his underwear.

"At least he is wearing a sleeveless" he thought, his gaze on the ceiling of the room and trying to ignore the soft breathing of Hop on his right ear, then Hop grunted moving more to the left, now having an arm over Vincent's chest and a leg over his.

"Oh no, well, it could be worse..." his thoughts backfired on him as he realized that Hop had developed a boner and has now started to rub his dick onto his thigh.

"Mmm~" Hop's erotic sounds started driving Vincent crazy, his dick starting to get hard as well.

"Welp, when in Jotho" with that Vincent stopped trying to fight it and started masturbating through his boxers using his left hand, his right hand being a few centimeters away from Hop's rubbing crotch.

And so between the rhythmic movement of Hop against his leg and the bobbing of his own hand on his dick the two trainers woke up the next day with dry patches of cum in their boxers, one ashamed of it but glad that his friend didn't know and the other trying not to think about it too much and pretend it didn't happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)