More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Under Under

What's next?

The 1st pokemon battle

"Well both of you know your pokemon a bit better now right?" Leon asked, a new day and the start of their adventure.

"Why even ask? Vincent and i are almost inseparable to our pokemon now!"

"Then i'll expect both of you to be at my level in the future then!" Leon exclaimed fueling Hop's competitiveness.

"Well, both is a little, i mean no offense Vincent-"

"None taken"

"but I will be the one taking the champion title, but if you really want to, then you'll be my rival and I certainly won't let you win!"

"Rivals? Like Raihan and Leon is he aware of what being rivals means, but wait will i even win against him?" A myriad of thoughts spawned inside of Vincent "Ok!" he cheerfully said.

"Well then let's see if you can back that claim Hop, i'll be the referee and i will see both of your potential now that i am at it" Leon moved to the fighting arena in the front yard "Make sure to enjoy the battle too!"

"You don't stand a chance Vincent, i have seen every match my brother has had and read every book and magazines he has in his room".

"Wait Hop every book and magazine? of pokemon battles right?" Leon said, startled at Hop's words.

"Eh... Yes i mean wha-what else co-could you have in your room?..." Hop diverted his gaze, not daring to see his brother and if he did he would have seen the blushed embarrassed face of Leon.

Vincent was on his thoughts once again, observant of the situation and deciding not to say anything, although in his inner world "Oh Hop if only you knew that i have also seen every match Leon has had... although not exactly for the fights".

"Oh well then... start the battle!"

The trainers threw out their pokeballs, Blaze and Wilu meeting as opponents in a pokemon battle.

"Blaze Tackle until he faints" Vincent commanded the bunny.

"Wilu do the same!" They really didn't have another thing to do as neither of their pokemon knew much moves besides growl.

Fortunately the fluffy monster wasn't very strong and Blaze managed to land a hit to the back of the neck, a critical hit rendering the bipedal sheep unable to continue fighting, landing on to the floor with his stomach to the ground.

The fire type pokemon didn't waste a minute and stood behind the mumbling normal type, he got his hands on his crotch and took out his penis, usually hidden by the fur, grabbed the waist of Wilu and lined up his penis to the entrance of his anus, not waiting for anything else he rammed his dick in, not caring for the grunts of the sheep.

"That critical was just beginner's luck, but i must say your Blaze is really going to town on Wilu" The sheep could only moan as he started to feel pleasure from being used roughly, then Blaze pushed his member as deep as he could as he shouted to the sky, letting out some embers.

"Neat, he learned Ember, i guess he leveled up huh?" Vincent said as his pokemon got out of the sheep, looking fresh from fucking his ass which was currently dripping cum.

"We-Well it doesn't matter he must be tired after being tackled by Wilu, Go Kong!" Throwing another pokeball Hop let out the plant type starter and recalled Wilu to his pokeball.

"Well not much i can choose do i? Blaze release Ember on him until he faints!" The bunny did as ordered and in just two rounds of exchanging attacks the fight ended, poor Kong could only Tackle Blaze once before being defeated and then defiled, his backside knowing the feeling of being forcefully open for the first time, the short monkey being to bite onto his stick by Blaze as he fucked him

As to how Hop was dealing with losing...

"Even with two pokemon? i know you had type advantage but still this is..." Well he looked defeated alright.

"If you really have seen each and every fight of mine then you know how this goes Hop" Leon said cheerfully, not really caring that Hop lost.

"Eh? Oh right... then... Vincent do you... do you want my money or... me?" Hop's face reddened progresively as he spoke.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)