More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

Chastity, Vina, Arwen, Riley, or Tiffany?

Vina

'Vina, Dr Derriere will see you now,' said Stephanie.

Doctor Derriere watched as a confident, petite 18-year old Asian-looking girl came and sat in the patients chair. She was wearing figure hugging black leggings, and a tight pink vest style top which clung to her small pert breasts. Her hair was tied back in a neat ponytail revealing a cute face with sparkling brown eyes. She was only just five foot tall, and immediately the doctor put her in the 'spinner' category in his head. She rested one foot on her other knee, legs wide apart and the Doctor couldn't help notice the camel toe as the thin material of the yoga leggings gripped her obviously shaven pussy. It didn't leave much to the imagination. Vina seemed not to notice. He felt his cock harden so he stayed behind the desk.

'How can I help you?' he said, wheeling his chair over to sit nearer her.

'I...was hoping for a female doctor, ' said Vina, 'I'm not sure a man can help.'

'I'm a doctor, I've seen and heard it all before, whatever it is, I'm sure I can help. What seems to be the problem?'

'Well its about sex.'

'Go on,' said the doctor, 'You're 18, we're both adults, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.'

'Ok,' she said, 'Me and my boyfriend, he's in college, he's 21, we've been having sex for a few months now, but I'm just not that into it, and I don't understand why.'

'Describe a typical fuck for me would you?' said the doctor.

'Each time either I suggest having sex, or less often he asks my consent, and then I get him to go down on me first, then I suck his cock for a few seconds, and then mostly I ride him, occasionally missionary, before he cums in the condom inside me, and we're done. It takes about five minutes. It's ok, I just kind of want more. Even if I'm playing with my clit it doesn't really make me orgasm.'

'How big is his cock?'

'Er... average I guess, about 6 or 7 inches.'

'Is he the only man you've had intercourse with?'

'Yes.'

'Have you always lived in this country? You're obviously have Asian heritage.'

'I was born in Thailand, but moved here when I was 3.'

'I have a theory, and of course we'd have to do some tests, possibly an examination, but its slightly delicate, and you might not like my hypothesis.'

'I'm not shy, please just tell me, I'm to get more out of my sex life.'

'Ok - well, the fact is - you're Asian, Thai to be specific. I think that living in our country has masked your natural ethnicity and its predilection for submissiveness. Our society tells girls that they can be in charge of their lives, have anything that they want, take control etc.... My theory is that you're not enjoying sex because you are in control. As an Asian woman you should be submissive, let your man take control, do what they want, when they want, how they want, to use you. It's in your genes. You would then get more out of sex.'

'I...er...so I just need to let my boyfriend decide when we have sex and what position.'

'Well that would be a start. It sounds like he might be a bit passive and not exactly what you need. Asian women typically need fucking every day, and they enjoy it most when it is on the rougher side. Possibly you could do with a bigger cock too. Most of what you described was pussy sex. You need to suck his cock more, and also get fucked in the ass.'

Vina leapt of her chair. 'That's outrageous! You can't suggest that!'

'It's just a theory, I'm merely pointing out things that could be tried. As an ethnic group Asian women are submissive in nature. If you haven't given yourself over to a man, how do you know what would happen? Here are my suggestions for ways forward: firstly let me give you a thorough sexual examination, just to check everything down there is in full working order; or we could do a bit of role play to show you what I mean by submissive behaviour; or I could give you my 'ass fucking starter kit'.

thorough examination; submissive role play; ass fucking starter kit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)