More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

thorough examination; submissive role play; ass fucking starter kit

thorough examination

'Er, I'm up for the examination, but not the other bits thank you,' said Sherri.

'Ok then! Turn around, pull your leggings and panties down, and kneel on the chair please.'

'Are you sure? You don't want me on the examination table?'

'Do as I tell you. I need to do a thorough check of your anatomy, this is the best position.'

Vina, stood uncertainly, and hooked a thumb into her leggings. She looked unsure for a moment and then pulled them and her tiny pink thong down to her ankles and knelt on the chair. Dr Enema stood back and admired the smooth brown ass, with its delicious cleft and tiny dark butt hole. Her pussy lips protruded quite a long way for a petite girl. He walked over and placed his hand on the small of her back. She flinched. He stroked her ass cheeks with one hand, and grabbed first on arm and then the other and pinned them behind her back.

'Hey, what are you doing?!' she exclaimed. Dr Derriere said nothing as he got a cable tie from his lab coat pocket, and tied her wrists together. She started to squirm and try to get up, but he pushed her down into the chair, head over the back. Next he leant across and got something off a hook on the wall, it had straps and a red ball, pool ball size. Suddenly Vina realised what it was, and started to swing her head one way and then another, but it was no use - her tiny Thai frame was no match for the Doctor, and he held her down and put the ball gag over her head, shoving the ball into her mouth and tightening the straps. Again she tried to stand, mrmuring and trying to scream. All that happened was that saliva sprayed everywhere. He went back to standing behind her and got his cock out with his free hand, the other was still pressing her down by holding her tied arms.

'Vina don't resist. I can see that you're already aroused,' said the Doctor, tracing his cock up and down her pussy. Vina stopped struggling for a few seconds as if thinking about it. She did seem really wet, yet this Doctor was about to fuck her, and she wasn't any part of the plan. 'Just submit Vina, and you'll see what I mean.'

She started to shake her head, but at that moment the Doctor pushed not just the tip of his cock inside her, but all of it, in one slow thrust. Right up to the balls. He held it there for a while, delighting in the way her ass swayed from side to side. He stroked her butt hole with his thumb and she moaned. Then he started fucking her. Hard. Withdrawing until he was completely out, and then slamming her balls deep into the chair. He ignored her moans, the fact that she was being pressed into the chair, probably painfully - the chair was rocking - all that mattered was using her like she needed to be used. She was getting wetter with every thrust; her pussy juices were all over his cock and balls. He wet his thumb with it and then inserted it a little into her ass. She moaned loudly.

After a while he ordered her to fuck him, remaining stock still, whilst she pushed back and forth, impaling herself on his cock. If she didn't get deep enough he slapped her arse. He didn't even have to say anything, she got the message. Her pussy was tight, but he wasn't done yet.

He withdrew. She moaned in disappointment. He fingered her pussy and then shoved his index finger up her ass, then added his middle finger. After a minute or two of her moaning and gyrating against his hand he said. 'You know what's coming next.'

he takes her ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)