More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

thorough examination; submissive role play; ass fucking starter kit

Role play

‘Ok, let’s try the role play, I’m intrigued.’

‘That’s fine, what I’d like you -

The doctor was interrupted. ‘You should say something about the position or say dirty things, couldn’t you?’

‘Vina - being submissive means listening, waiting to be instructed, doing as you’re told.’ Dr Derrière stood up and walked around his desk then leant on it, just a couple of paces from the Asian, who was looking at him questioningly.

‘Let’s try something simple, ok. Stand up, turn around and kneel on that chair.’ Vina opened her mouth to say something but the doctor put a finger to his lips. She stood, twisted and knelt on the chair, poking her little ass into the air. The skintight material left nothing to the imagination - he could see every line and kink in the flesh of her pussy. The material was almost see-through. He let her just kneel there and said nothing for a few seconds and then walked over and pushed her head down gently so her bottom jutted out even more.

‘Good. How does that feel?’

‘It feels strange. Kind of good strange I think. Like I’ve been naughty.’

‘Ok. Are you happy to carry on? I propose you submit to me for five minutes. Don’t question anything, just go along with it and see how it makes you feel, ok? Remember this is in your genes.’ Vina nodded her agreement. He set a timer on his phone for 5 minutes.

‘Pull your trousers down to your knees.’

Vina was about to protest - ‘remember - five minutes, an experiment, just go with it,’ said the doctor.

Vina paused and then hooked her thumbs into her flimsy leggings and pulled them slowly down to her knees, all the while kneeling in the chair. Her beautiful smooth brown ass was revealed in all its glory. Small, yet curvy. With her legs closed her pussy lips were squished together and prominent.

‘Good girl.’ He came and stood right behind her and lifted the pink vest top up to reveal the small of her back and then placed both hands on it. Vina tensed and took a sharp intake of breath. He started very very softly stroking her ass cheeks and back with gentle circular motions. Gradually he made sure that the thumb on each hand brushed either her pussy lips or the brown bud of her butt hole. Each time she flinched. He could see that she was biting her lip.

After a minute he changed position and stood at the side of the chair and gave her a few light spanks. ‘I can see you’re enjoying this Vina, your pussy is letting me know.’ The protruding lips were glistening. Time for phase two: he placed the middle finger of his left hand on her butthole and stroked it in a circular motion whilst penetrating her pussy with the middle finger of his right hand. She got very wet very quickly, and actually started moaning. He lubed her butthole periodically with pussy juices, and, with a couple of minutes to go on his timer, he gently entered her ass with the middle finger of his left hand. Vina immediately tensed and her back shot up. He pushed it back down, ‘no - arch your back.’

He moved around so that he was stood in front of her, leaning over her head and back. He still had a finger up her ass, but not too deep. He took the other hand from her pussy and unzipped his fly. At the sound Vina, who had had her eyes shut, opened them and raised her head, eyebrows high.

She seemed surprised that she opened her mouth, almost like she did it without thinking. She seemed pleased with his very ample eight inches and didn’t protest as he put it on her tongue and started fucking her mouth. At the same time he gave his left middle finger a quick lick and then pushed it back into her butt hole. This time he pushed in as far as he could go and rapidly fucked her ass with it.

Vina was sucking his cock with good skill, licking his shaft and the tip, and taking a good amount.

The alarm on his phone went off. He took his cock out her mouth and his finger from her ass, unable to resist giving her clit and pussy three hard slaps with his hand.

She was panting and looking guilty and happy all at the same time.

‘How was that?’ asked the doctor.

‘Different. I see what you mean. You were sort of, using me I guess. I liked it. You put your finger up my ass! I can’t believe you did that.’

Vina was still in position, ass up on the chair.

‘What now Vina?’

They continue submissive role play; or make another appointment next week

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)