More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

Which media do they come from?

Video Games

People relieved stress through various means. Some of them liked to go to the gym, others go out with friends, some garden. My method of relieving stress...playing video games. Okay fine I play games even when I'm not stressed, sue me. I mean, can you blame me though. Video games are fun and can be enjoyed at all ages, despite what some might say.

Its not just about having fun either, I've found a lot of inspiration for my life from video games and such and they've helped me a lot. I dare so some video games are inspiration to me in a sense. The story telling in some are better than some people think. It also helps that thanks to time and technology that the graphics have improved so much and with it the look of the characters as well.

We're getting close and closer to the point where it will be had to tell if the characters a real or not. Especially some of the ladies in the industry. I mean, let's be honest, we've all had crushes at one point at some of these characters, I'd never admit that out loud of course. Still it was nice to see how some of them jumped from being 2d sprites to 3d models, but enough philosophy stuff, it's time to play.

I went to boot up my system and loaded up my favourite game. It was time for another afternoon session. I had finished all my work and I didn't need to do anything tomorrow, so now it was time to have one.

System Crash.

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled as I almost threw my controller.

What game crashed(Franchise name)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)