More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Whose tale is being told today?

Victoria "Vicki" Graves (Femboy), Kinky Fantasy Harem

Vicki collapsed onto his bed and sighed. He stared at the cold, disinterested white ceiling and pondered how things managed to get this way. He’d just gotten off the phone with his girlfriend—correction, ex-girlfriend; she broke up with him. She was the third partner that he’d managed to scare away, and really, the more he thought about it, he wondered if he could even really blame any of them.

Victoria “Vicki” Graves was a self-identified femboy, formerly Victor Graves, and took hormone treatments to embrace his more feminine side. He was proud of this fact, and even more proud whenever he was mistakenly misgendered, but this made his pool of potential partners very small. He was straight, but straight girls didn’t want to date him because he looked a lot like a girl, and lesbian girls didn’t want to date him because he had no interest in surgically removing his penis. Bisexuals were typically Vicki’s only hope for romance, and that’s when the other problem came up.

Every relationship started the same way. By nearly all accounts, romantically, they were a perfect match. They got along like clockwork, enjoyed each other’s company, and the future always seemed very bright for them. But Vicki was the problem, always wanting just a bit more out of the relationship; Vicki wanted to be kinky. BDSM, S&M, whatever you wanted to call it, he wanted it.

But when Vicki brought up the idea to his partners the relationship would fall apart. So far, none of his lovers had wanted that sort of dynamic, and even when Vicki agreed not to bring it up again, he could tell something had changed. The girlfriend would look at him differently, she’d avoid getting too close, stop being so intimate. Eventually she would stop coming around to his place, and not long after that the end would come.

This most recent girlfriend had been the most drastic. The very moment Vicki even hinted at the idea of a kinkier relationship, she broke it off right then and there. And now, here he was.

Vicki was no idiot, he knew full-well that he was entirely to blame. He just couldn’t help himself; he was selfish. Whenever he imagined his lovers kneeling in front of him and smiling up in servitude, it brought an undeniably satisfying feeling to his very soul. He knew it was weird, he knew why the idea drove his girlfriends away; but was it truly wrong?

Was it really a bad thing to want something like that? Did it make him a bad person? Should he really never find love because of something he didn’t choose? In the end, wanting to be a dominant was just as much a part of him as being attracted to women.

Vicki supposed that if he continued to work at it, and continued to date, he’d eventually find somebody who would be interested in the idea of a dominant-submissive relationship, or at least a moderately kinky one, but it felt like one long, unbroken chain of heartbreak to get there. And at the moment it felt entirely hopeless. It didn’t help that he was pushing thirty years old by this point.

He closed his eyes as he imagined what life would be like if he managed to find that perfect one. Strangely, in the world of his imagination, a very vivid image of a woman came to mind.

She had alabaster pale skin; hair that was a shining silver; eyes that were heterochromatic, one a piercing blue and the other a fierce crimson; a slender frame with sizeable breasts that were perfectly shaped and tipped with puffy pink nipples. She had a smirky smile that was equal parts seductive and mischievous, and there was a collar around her neck. Vicki had never imagined someone like this before, she didn’t even look like anyone he knew, but he couldn’t deny the immediate attraction.

I finally found you. My champion…

Just as Vicki heard these words in his head, as clear as though they were his own thoughts, a pair of snakes emerged from behind the woman in his imagination, or was it a dream now? One white, and one black. Before Vicki could react, they both lunged for him.

Vicki’s eyes shot open, and he gasped as though he had awoken from a nightmare. But what filled his lungs was not the central-heated air of his house, nor was the sight that greeted him a familiar ceiling. The air burned his lungs and the light streaming in through what seemed like a hole at the top of a cavern stung his eyes. He began to panic; he could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

The sound of a woman gasping met his ears, “I-it worked? It worked! Thank Persephone that actually worked, I was starting to get worried.”

Vicki opened his mouth and tried to speak, but the air still burned and tormented his lungs.

“Shhh…” the blurred countenance of the woman appeared in his vision; he could only see her general features. Pale skin and blue hair, like a bright sky blue. “Your body hasn’t adapted to our world. Just rest, everything will be all right.”

Once again, Vicki tried to respond but couldn’t find the air. He tried to thrash in desperation, but his muscles wouldn’t work.

The woman’s face disappeared from view, but her hand appeared above Vicki instead. She began chanting something in a low voice, in fact it sounded like singing, but he couldn’t quite make out the words. Suddenly, her hand enveloped in a white, glowing light, and Vicki felt comfortably heavy. This was a welcome change from the pain and panic, and before long he drifted off into a deep, dreamless slumber.

The woman’s singing continued to haunt his ears until unconsciousness took him.


When Vicki awoke next, he expected to be back in his room; the events that just transpired would turn out to be just a weird surreal nightmare. Instead, he found himself inside what looked like a cave, the same cave as before, though his vision could make it out more clearly now. Moonlight was streaming down from a hole in the cavern’s ceiling, a moon that didn’t quite look like the one orbiting Earth. The texture was all different, and was it just a bit larger too?

Vicki heard the crackling of a fire and became aware of a dim light all around him as well as a comforting warmth. He sat up, and found that he could move just fine now, though he was inexplicably naked. Some sort of animal pelt, he thought it might be a wolf, was all that covered him like a blanket.

There was no sign of the strange woman from earlier, aside from the fire itself and what seemed like her belongings tucked away into one corner of the room. A pair of rabbit carcasses were hanging from a wooden rack nestled against one wall, and a nearby wicker basket had some food in them. Carrots, potatoes, beets, all familiar vegetables.

Vicki realized quickly that he had been laying atop a giant stone slab, not rugged and uneven like a cave floor might be, but perfectly and artificially smooth. A distinctive circle of strange runes was drawn into the stone with chalk. Given that the otherwise neat lines had been smeared and brushed around, Vicki figured that was where he had been when he first arrived.

What the hell is going on here? he wondered.

The mouth of the cave wasn’t far away, so Vicki stepped outside and had his breath taken away by the sight immediately. The cave entrance overlooked a valley of trees as far into the night as his eyes could see. They looked like a mix of coniferous and deciduous, though it was sort of hard to tell with only moonlight illuminating them. Various familiar sounds of the woodland night, the chirping of crickets and the occasional hooting of owls, could be heard.

Curious, he peered up into the sky and realized, with growing concern, that the moon wasn’t the only celestial body that didn’t look right.

Vicki’s father had served in the navy and happened to have many star charts memorized; he’d always been paranoid about being stranded at sea. And while he’d done his best to make his child memorize them as well, as an adult, the only thing that Vicki could truly immediately recognize were the positions of the north star and all of the constellations.

None of the constellations were there.

Vicki was suddenly struck with the strangest sense of isolation. This place had shades of similarity to his own world, but he was far from home. At the very least, this was an entirely different planet.

He heard the same gasp he’d heard before to his right. He looked over to find the woman gazing at him wide-eyed and mouth agape in a universal look of pure shock. He felt his breath hitch slightly as well when he saw her. Even in the moonlight and dim glow from the campfire in the cave he could tell she was beautiful, the kind of woman you’d only see on TV lauded as a model or Hollywood actor.

She was slender and a little on the short side with neatly trimmed, sky blue eyes and a bob-cut hairstyle in the same shade. Vicki figured the latter had to have been artificial, but even the girl’s eyebrows were a dark blue, and so were her roots which made him question this assessment.

She was dressed in clothing that seemed like a mix of leather armor and religious garb one might have found in a renaissance fair. Actually, her outfit sort of reminded Vicki of that one game franchise, Assassin’s Greed. Each of her clothing items was in either black or white but was also adorned in gold trinkets and ornaments. A pair of daggers in holsters were strapped to her thighs, though her hands did not seem to be hovering near them, implying to Vicki that she had no intention of using them on the nude and unarmed femboy, at least.

“Uh, hi,” was all Vicki could think of to say. He almost berated himself for possibly thinking this woman could speak English until he remembered that she had been speaking it earlier.

That’s weird, he thought, if this is a wholly different planet that developed entirely differently to Earth, it’s pretty crazy that she can speak modern English, right? Had I just imagined it?

As if to shatter this notion, she replied, “Hail otherworlder, you’re finally awake! That’s good.” Her face shifted from shock to relief. She placed a hand on her decently sized chest and let out a sigh. “And it appears my concerns about you not understanding the Human tongue were unfounded.”

“Uh, yeah, that’s kind of freaking me out. Actually, all of this is freaking me out. What’s going on?”

The woman pulled back the hood of her vestments and smiled enchantingly, “Well now, that might be difficult to answer succinctly. Come back into the cave, let’s chat over dinner. I caught a couple rabbits earlier and I can make us stew.”

Now that Vicki thought about it, he was a little hungry.

Should he accept her offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)