More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Vicky and the Bitchin' Bike

Vicky Gale is a hot young girl fresh out of school who couldn't manage to get anything higher than the C's on her chest and absolutely nothin' to do but ride bikes all day. Her dad is the head of the local biker gang but doesn't respect his daughter enough to let her in. One day, she came across the sickest bike she'd ever laid eyes on and bought it for less that $500! A black chopper with bitchin' flames along the sides and a skull for a headlight. With her hot ass sitting on it and dark brown ponytail flying in the wind, they'd have to let her in right? Only problem is that this hog comes with a little known price, it'll you to ride naked! Once you take off, it goes faster than anything on the road. So fast that your clothes fly off. Anything but leather will find its way off your body and you'll be left near to completely naked. It also likes to stop in public places when she's done riding, cause trouble, and not let you know you've been stripped! How long before Vicky notices what her ride has done to her? And will she be able to trade it in for one that doesn't ride bareback? How much trouble could she get into between this bike and the gang?

What's the first stop on Vicky's wild ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)