More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Vi (Arcane)

Vi, born as Violet, is a Zaunite vigilante and Jinx's older sister. A hotheaded and fearless woman who excels at fighting and likes to solve her problems with her fists, she wields a pair of powerful hextech gauntlets that can punch through buildings-and people-with little trouble.

Background -

Violet is the elder sister to Powder, both adopted by Vander after the of their parents in a battle with Piltovan enforcers. She is extremely protective of Powder, often defending her clumsiness against fellow adopted sibling Mylo. A natural brute, she often settles matters with her fists than her head.

Appearance -

Vi is tall, athletic, and light-skinned. She wears common punk street fashion typical for Zaunite and Piltovan youth. Her most noticeable features are her mechanical augments inspired tattoos across her entire back and arms (including a VI tattoo on her left cheek), as well as her natural pink hair. As a child she would have a short hairstyle with one braid, later transitioning to punk hair with her bangs going to the right side of her head.

Before the raid on a shimmer factory, she would obtain the Atlas gauntlets which became extensions of her hands during combat.

Abilities -

  • Brawler: Vi is skilled at hand-to-hand combat (learning from Vander), being able to dodge and counter most punches, even those from shimmer enhanced individuals. She would use her fighting skills in tandem with her gauntlets.
  • Iron gauntlets: Made from iron cast metal with a flat surface area, she used Vander's signature weapons while training as well as when rescuing him from the warehouse.
  • Atlas Gauntlets: Exceedingly rare and powerful hextech augments created by Jayce Jayce that considerably boost Vi's strength and dexterity. Vi actively uses prototypes of the Atlas Gauntlets.
  • Leader: Learning from her adoptive father Vander, Vi became a competent leader for her small group of sumpsnipes, later inspiring Ekko to follow in her footsteps.
  • Parkour: Being extremely athletic, Vi has no difficulties scaling rooftops and returning to Zaun from Piltover through an unconventional method by jumping off a cliff to running across a steel beam.

Where is Vi when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)