More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by RachelDaws RachelDaws

How slutty does the willing boy get?

Very

The jeep’s large tires chewed up the distance as DJ drove towards his destination. It was surprising to him how comfortable driving in the tall platform heels was. Stopping at a red light, he glanced into the rearview mirror to check his makeup. His bright pink bee stung lips drew his attention, his tongue slid out between them and slowly worked its way around them. The taste of the lipstick felt good, but something was off about it. There was a missing taste to it that he just couldn’t put his finger on.

A honk behind him reminded him that his lips weren’t the most important thing at the moment. Still, the feeling of emptiness inside of him was growing as he drove along. Glancing around the inside of his sister’s car, he spotted a lollipop she had sitting in a cup holder. The bright pink ball almost called out to him. Reaching down, he unwrapped the candy and slipped it between his lips.

A moan erupted as his tongue touched the watermelon flavored sea salt lollipop. Something about the combination of sweet and salty felt just right to DJ as he pulled the Jeep into one of the seedier parts of town. His mouth watered around the hard candy as he sucked on it, his tongue slithering around it as he drove through the city.

Finally quieting the strange empty feeling inside of him, DJ reached out to turn on the radio. The music blared through the speakers, Kenzie having been blasting her stereo during her last drive. “Ohhh!” DJ cooed around the hard object in his mouth and began to bop around to the beat of the song, his breasts bouncing up and down under the miniscule dress. Just as the song was ending, he pulled into the parking lot of the store he had been traveling towards.

Parking the Jeep, he stepped out and began the trek across the asphalt. The jingle of the metal on his heels coincided with each click and clack of the shoes on the pavement. Sucking on his lollipop, he continued to bop his body around as his form sashayed into the store. Between the way he was walking, the way he danced around, and the way his shoes made him move, his breasts and ass were bouncing around enough to make him look like he belonged in a rap video or the beginning of a porn shoot.

The door alarm went off as he walked into the dark store out of the bright sunlight. The dimly lit room was crowded with isles full of different toys, videos, and all manner of sexual paraphernalia. Behind the counter stood a man who stared at the vision of sex that had just walked into the store. His eyes were glued to DJ’s body, never once looking up at his face. “Ummm…welcome in…”

DJ giggled as the man froze up. Mincing over to the counter, he leaned over it and pressed his elbows towards each other. DJ’s breasts were pushed up farther than they already sat. The candy in his mouth made a loud popping noise as it escaped his tight sucking mouth. A small string of saliva stretched between the two until DJ’s tongue slipped out and licked across the candy. “Mmmm salty.” Giggling as the man’s eyes widened in shock, he tilted his head to the side and spoke again, his voice coming out in an overly girly bubbly sound. “So like, where does a girl find a hole in a wall?”

The man could only stammer and point towards the back of the store in response. “Thanks Daddy!” DJ pulled the lollipop back into his mouth with a loud sucking sound and headed towards the back of the store. Seeing a number of doors with lights at the top, DJ picked one with a green light that was second to last from the wall. Behind him, he could hear the man at the counter pulling out a phone and making a call. “Bro, you need to come to work, now!”

The voice cut off as DJ stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Inside the room was a short stool that came to a height just under the hole in either side of the wall. The dark padded holes had what looked like spacers that could be used to block them. Reaching out with his manicured hands, DJ pulled both blocks out and sat on the stool comfortably. With his lollipop in his mouth, his legs crossed at the knee, he waited for something to pop up.

What pops through first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)