More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 84 by Somburliss Somburliss

What do you learn?

Very little economics, but a lot of respect for your elders

(This is a smut chapter.)

Sure enough, the men go back to discussing things that go way over your head. You’d like to say they’re just trying to sound smart, but you’re not smart enough to tell the difference. Even at your best you’d have no idea what they’re talking about, and getting your boob and lower lips fondled isn’t helping things. Even if you’re being possessed, you can still feel everything the shameless spirit is putting you through, especially the embarrassment.

In the middle of talking, “Mister” slips two fingers into your pussy as if it were nothing. Sally moans freely at the unexpected entry, bringing the discussion to a screeching halt. Everyone’s eyes are on you, judging you harshly for speaking out of turn. Not even the ghost whore was ready for that, and your body blushes crimson as you both race to get an apology out of your mouth.

“I-I’m sorry!” you sputter. They all shake their heads and resume talking.

The fingering continues, subtle enough not to make any waves atop the water, but forceful enough to get a rise out of you. Though Sally manages to suppress any more of your moans, your breathing is hot and rough. To make matters worse, your nipples have gotten completely stiff, giving the man something to tug on while you try to stay quiet.

“Right, Emilia?” the man beside you asks. Crap, what did he ask?

“Uh, r-right! Of c-c-course!” Sally replies. What did she just agree to!?

“See?” he says. “That’s how bad young girls are with money these days. They’re all having sex just to get by, even Emilia here.” That’s not true at all…

As the conversation continues, the man goes even further, fingerfucking your pussy fast and hard. You and Sally collectively struggle to stay quiet, even as the damned ghost has you humping back against the man’s hand. Your arms droop into the water, exposing your other tit as your useless towel gets submerged. With Sally keeping you glued here, there’s nothing you can do.

“Ffff… *HAH! HAH!*” You tilt your head upwards and start letting out sharp squeaks every time his fingers move.

“Emilia, I thought we talked about this,” the man lectures, still pumping your inner walls.

“I’m sorry I’m soooooorrrryyyyyy!” you cry, unsure whether it’s you or Sally speaking at this point. As he continues fingering and groping you, all you can do is lean into his side, resting your head against him as his hands continue making you moan like a slut.

The men start muttering amongst themselves while your body shakes in the older man’s hands. You can’t hear what they’re saying over your own lewd voice, but you know you’re the topic of discussion. It’s not your fault though! It’s the man’s fault for making you feel so good! And this slutty ghost’s fault for dragging you in here like some slutty present!

“Hey, is she gonna stop soon?”

“I don’t think so. Here, you babysit her.”

Relinquishing his duties, the man shoves you into the middle of the hot springs, towards his friend. Your towel is lost in the process, sinking to the bottom of the water along with your last scrap of dignity. You lazily doggypaddle to him, the extra leg movement making your sensitive walls rub together and leak lewd juices into the communal waters.

“Hey Sir, are you gonna take care of me?” you ask, looking up at him with an innocent smile. Damn it Sally! It’s bad enough they’re treating you like a stupid kid. Don’t act like one!

“That’s right Emilia,” the your new guardian states. “Just be quiet for the adults, okay? Here, sit on my lap.”

He picks you up and, surprising nobody but you, drops your snatch directly on his dick. The water ensures a frictionless insertion, allowing him to hilt you in an instant. The back of your tunnel explodes in pleasure after being neglected by the fingering from earlier, and you can’t help but let out a depraved cry on the spot. “Aaaaahhhhhhn~!”

“What an insufferable child. I said to be quiet, Missy.” The man mercifully refrains from moving you around anymore, instead staying lodged inside of you as he takes a handful of sensitive titflesh in each hand. Just his groping feels good enough that it takes every ounce of your willpower to stay quiet, but you barely manage. And that lasts for about thirty seconds before the whorish ghost possessing you ruins everything.

Sally begins moving your hips on her own, fucking the man’s stiff rod and damning you to more pleasure than you can bear. The best you can do is wrestle control of your arm from the slutty spirit so you can cover your mouth. But you can’t stop wailing, and you can’t stop bouncing on “Sir” and his cock.

The man whispers in your ear, “I knew you couldn’t help yourself. Seriously, what a naughty girl. You’re gonna cum soon, aren’t you?” There’s little room for you to argue. You can only keep your hand clamped over your mouth as you ride him, your pussy squeezing his length every time Sally thrusts your hips.

As your concentration quickly wanes, you’re treated to more intellectual discussion amongst the men. Though you’re legally an adult, the level at which they can talk about things you know nothing about just reinforces their roles as “real” adults, making you feel more like a young, stupid girl in their presence. You get so caught up in what a bad adult you are that you don’t even notice your hand falling away from your mouth and into the water.

“What about you, Emilia?” The sudden question snaps you back to reality, where you unfortunately have no idea how to answer. And Sally still won’t stop bouncing your ass.

“*OHHH* Well I- *UH-UH-UH*” Just as Sally lifts up from the man’s dick, he drives himself into you hard on the off-beat of your rhythm. The surprise thrust is more than either you or your ghost are prepared for, causing your answer to be interrupted with an intense orgasm.

“*FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!*” you squeal. The men burst into laughter.

“And Emilia fucks. I guess that’s another way to invest.”

Sally throws your hips into gear, making you fuck “Sir” as fast as she can and causing more girlcum to squirt from your quivering cunt, thankfully concealed by the water of the hot springs. With your tits splashing in and out of the water and your mouth announcing your pleasure, you’ve become the perfect symbol of what happens when a naked girl brazenly walks into the hot springs full of a bunch of adult men. Still, Sally keeps plunging your pussy repeatedly, putting you fast on your way to another climax without even stopping to recover from your first. And neither of you can help but be very noisy about it.

Your babysitter swats your ass before issuing an order. “Emilia, apologize to everyone.”

“I’m *AHHHH* sorry for being soOOOHHH loud!” Sally declares using your voice.

Another swat collides with your butt. “And why are you being so loud, Emilia, after the adults have told you multiple times to keep quiet while they’re talking? Why won’t you act like a well-behaved girl?”

“Because I’m *FUCK* not a well-behaved *OH* girl! I’m ignoraAAAAnt and d-d-d-disobedient!” Sally doesn’t even have to talk for you this time. You speak for yourself, convinced of your own words by the men’s wisdom and your own misbehavior.

A third swat lands on your asscheek, prompting Sally to go into overdrive, fucking the man relentlessly in a race to the finish. “Tell them the whole story. What’s making you misbehave? Good girls don’t make those kinds of noises.”

You and Sally both cry in unison, “I’m a slut and my pussy feels good because I can’t stop fucking your cock with it! I’m an ignorant, slutty, disobedient girl who won’t shut up when adults are talking because I’m cumming! I’M SOOOORRRYYYY!!!!” Your whole body shakes as you hit another degrading orgasm. Sally’s manipulation of your hips is finally brought to a stop as hot cum is pumped into your depths, heating your core better than the hot springs ever could. Confirming your slutty declaration, you continue crying out as the older man continues pumping you full of his seed, almost as if punishing you for daring to interrupt the grownups.

Your guardian finally addresses the rest of the group about the growing problem of your noisiness. “I don’t think I’m making any progress here, she’s still throwing a fit. Here, you try.”

Again you’re pushed into the center of the hot springs, but this time, you don’t go anywhere. Your legs are too wobbly to swim, so you just keep squirting and leaking cum as you begin to sink.


After rescuing you from a couple feet of water, then men pass you around like a party favor. Each one grows more daring than the last, and more indignant about the fact that you won’t be quiet about it. Sally ensures you act as slutty as possible, leaving you to take ownership for all of her actions. By the end of it, you’ve been convinced that you’re nothing but a troublesome child whose slutty body and lousy upbringing create a world of problems for real adults.

Once they’ve had their fun, the men lay you out on the floor and give you one last parting gift. Cum splashes against your heaving tits, then your soft thighs, and then the rest of your body. Even your face, bright red from a combination of extended heat and humiliation, isn’t spared. Naked and coated with shame by your elders, you feel your consciousness leaving you.

Where do you go when you awaken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)