More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 83 by Somburliss Somburliss

What business do you have with the male customers?

Just listening in

They’re all conversing about something or other, but the talking abruptly stops when they notice you. You slink into the water directly next to one of the men, inadvertently flashing your crotch as you do so. Your shoulder buddy looks over at you with wide eyes locked directly on your chest, undoubtedly getting an eyeful. ‘H-H-Hey, listen, this is the men’s side right? Sorry, my mistake, I should-’

“Hey there mister. What’cha up to?” you ask.

…What.

…WHAT.

The voice is clearly yours. It’s you speaking. But that wasn’t what you were trying to say! The white fog around your vision grows thicker, making the whole thing seem surreal as your mind starts to feel more and more disconnected from your body.

“I was just having a chat with my friends here. We were talking about the economy and how nice it is to finally be back on the upswing,” he replies coolly.

“Reeeaaaally?” you say, dragging the word out in a ditzy tone. You lean into him, being sure to press a tit against his arm. “You men are always so smart. I can’t even figure out the eco-namy of my own wallet. That’s why I never have any money. Teehee!” THAT IS NOT WHY YOU NEVER HAVE ANY MONEY.

While your body is having fun chatting up guys, you’re having a mental breakdown. ‘STOP TALKING AND LEAVE, STOP TALKING AND LEAVE, STOP TALKING AND LEAVE!!!’ you scream internally. You were prepared for your outcry to be ignored. What you weren’t ready for, however, was another voice in your head.

‘Shut up! I’m trying to work my magic here. Do you have any idea how long it’s been since I got laid?’ The voice is distinctly female, but it’s not yours at all. If you knew the entity in person, you get the profound impression that she’d be immature, disrespectful, and impulsive. So basically the opposite of you. And, considering she dragged you in here with nothing but a hand towel, she’s probably a slut.

‘I’m not a slut!’ she replies mentally. ‘You may not realize it since you get fucked on a daily basis, but a girl has needs, and they’re pretty difficult to satisfy without a physical body!’ And she can read your mind. A slutty ghost has driven your naked body, save a tiny towel, into hot springs full of a bunch of naked men, and you have no control over the situation. THIS IS A CRISIS!

Having quelled your mind’s tirade for the moment, the ghost resumes her work on the task at hand. “You’re touching my boob, you know,” you say in a pretend pout.

“Ah, am I, young lady?” he asks. “It was just sitting there with nothing to stop me, so I figured nobody would mind. I must have grabbed it without giving it much thought.” So he says, but he doesn’t apologize, nor does he let go. In fact, his groping only gets worse. “I don’t mind the company of a youthful and fooli- *ahem* full-of-energy girl like yourself, but I worry for future generations if you’ve all forgotten how to introduce yourselves.”

“I’m sorry!” you blurt out. “My name’s Emilia.”

‘How do you know my name!?’ you yell telepathically.

‘I can read your mind, idiot.’ Oh, right. You already knew that. ‘My name’s Sally, by the way, but I’m not about to get lectured by a bunch of old men so I gave them your name instead.’ How dare she!

“Emilia, huh? It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emilia. You can call me Mister or Sir. My friends go by the same names.

“Okay, Mister!” She’s making you sound like an obedient child…

“Now, the men are going to go back to talking about grownup stuff. It’s probably too complicated for a simple girl like you. Listen in if you want, and maybe a few tidbits of knowledge will stick, but you can’t interrupt us. Just stay quiet.” Beneath the water, the man’s free hand snakes underneath your towel and brushes forcefully against your nethers. “Does that sound okay to you, Emilia?”

“O-Okay,” you stutter. Or rather, Sally stutters. “That sounds great. Thank you for the opport-tunity.”

What do you learn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)