More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 85 by Somburliss Somburliss

Where do you go when you awaken?

Back to the mystery man

You awaken feeling hot, sticky, and like you’re failing to meet the expectations of past generations. Looking around, you see you’re still in the hot springs, presumably the men’s side. You’re thankful that nobody is around, or else you might get caught in an endless loop of getting fucked and passing out.

Needing to do something about your cum-covered body, you go for a quick rinse, get dressed, and flee the hot springs before there can be any more misunderstandings. Which Sally would only make worse.

The moment you set foot outside, Sally hijacks your body and begins walking you to the outskirts of town. You make your concern known, but she assures you that she’s taking you to her partner so you can get control of your body back. It’s about time!

Before long, you come across the same gloomy man as before, but with less fog involved. “Ahh, Sally, welcome back. Did you enjoy yourself?” he asks, sounding somewhat sarcastic.

“Mhm! I did!” you reply enthusiastically. He rolls his eyes as though there was never any doubt in his mind what the answer was.

“And what about our guest? Dare I ask what manner of acts you’ve had her performing on your behalf?” he lectures.

“Hey!” you retort. “I don’t wanna hear that from you! You were thinking about doing even worse things the second you laid eyes on her, you old coot!” H-He was!?

“Good grief, now I’m being called an ‘old coot’ by a spirit thrice my age. What’s the world coming to?” The way he touches his hand to his forehead reminds you of Professor Stump.

You put your hands on your hips and declare, “Hey, I may have been around for a while, but I’m a pure, young maiden at heart!”

“Yes yes, a pure maiden,” he nods. “A pure maiden who’d gladly give up her purity to any random passerby, so long as they agreed not to treat her with a single shred of respect or dignity.” That seems to have struck a chord with Sally, as you can do nothing but blush and look away sheepishly.

When you look back again, then man is suddenly inches from you, once again having skipped the whole walking thing. “Come on, it’s time to get going.” You smile as he presses his finger to your forehead, your sight again going completely white. A few seconds later, the white has left, along with the haziness around your vision that you had grown somewhat accustomed to. You try to decide whether to thank or scold the man, but realize that you can’t do either very effectively without having ever learned his name.

“Hey,” you inquire, “what’s your name?”

“Ahhhh, of course, I never introduced myself. Where are my manners? Here, I’ll leave you with my business card, so you won’t forget.” He hands you a card, but looking down, there’s no name on it, only a phone number.

“Hey, wait-” Looking up, you see that he’s already well on his way.

“Farewell, Emilia!” he calls back. “And might I suggest not returning to Lavender Town? After all, someone creepy might trick you into doing something weird!” LIKE HE SHOULD TALK!!! Whatever. It’s time to go to the ACTUAL Fuchsia City.

Status Lost: Possessed

What happens along the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)