More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

Vengeful fallen

"They'll pay... They ALL will!" You said to yourself in your new Mech-suit, it was almost as good as the one in Batman Arkham Knight for Jason Todd. ( https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arkhamcity/images/f/fb/ArkhamKnight.png/revision/latest?cb=20150711033721)Only... It was all yours. "Now... Time to put THIS puppy to the ULTIMATE test..." You said before pushing a button to suit up for your mission to right those that have left you to die.

"SUIT UP SEQUENCE INITIATED!" Said the VI in the suit, before it opened up through the chest cavity. And before long, you stepped inside, and it closed behind you. Obviously you faced the same direction the suit was, which was in front of where the computer on the table to your left was. And you knew that standing in the wrong direction could SERIOUSLY make the suit uncomfortable. Finally, you put on the helmet. Which covered your entire head, had a voice-scrambler to avoid getting recognized during your crusade against the people you plan to show REAL pain, and finally... All that was left to do was to grab your gear. Which consisted of your grapple gun, your frag grenades', your duel pistols that transform into a sniper rifle, some smoke bombs that stuns your opponents with red electricity, and finally... The Blue skull, your new persona finally realized... It was beautiful to you. You used to believe justice was the true answer, and you could NEVER get hurt or killed from anyone with those you called 'friends' keeping you safe. But after what you experienced 7 years ago, everything changed. And you wanted to get even from your abandonment, you wanted to hurt those who ignored you when you NEEDED them most, you wanted... Vengeance. And you knew just where to start. You decided to start at...

Which place did you start at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)