More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragongurl Dragongurl

What and who are you, morsel?

Velda, the giant Greater Roc

You fly high in the sky, above the clouds, looking down on the earth for any monsters big enough to fuck. The last thing you wet your cock with was a large troll and that was a month ago.

You're massive. 20ft tall, voluptuous body with bulging muscles and a 50in raging cock. Your cousins call you a flying mountain, and they're giants.

Seaching down below in the Ashsky Mountains you notice a small orgy of golden golemborn vigorously fucking each other. The sight makes your cock stiffen, and the need for puss grows.

And then you see her.

Flying just under you is a busty red dragoness with auburn hair and dusky skin. A little over half your size, so definitely fuckable. Your cock engorges to full mast.

She appears distracted by the golems below so you make sure to aim and dive bomb her into the nearest mountain top. You collide into her hard and you both crash down violently. While she is dazed from the impact, you sieze the advantage, pressing your weight onto her and your dick into her pussy.

You feel the pop of a barrier being destroyed. She was a virgin! You've never fucked a virgin vagina before. So soft and tight~♡. This is easily the greatest day of your life.

You waist no time railing her hard and fast. She tries to fight back, but her squirming is usless and only spurs you on. Your mind is half blank as you destroy your latest victim, grunting like a maniac, cumming into her over and over, your thrusting unrelenting.

You came over four dozen times before flipping the dragoness around and drinking in the beauty of her immaculate face. Those magnificent horns, those fierce eyes, and those delicious full lips. You decided to taste them yourself while you continue to bury your stiff meat into her.

So tasty♡!

But all good things eventually end, and after a few more dozen ejaculations into her newly deflowered pussy, you moan in her ear, saying that she was best fuck you ever had, while pulling your rubbed raw cock out and kissed those delicious lips one last time before taking off.

Hopefully you will meet her again someday.

Where are you going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)