More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lhoon666 Lhoon666

Who are you?

Veella the Slendytubby

You’re name is Veella. You are a five-foot-ten Slendytubby futanari. You have a humanoid body; a pale, white face that somewhat resembles a mask; short, black hair in a voluminous marylin cut; short, dark gray hair covering most of your body; a somewhat elongated, scythe shaped hair antenna protruding from the top of your head; black claws; long, point ears; curvy hips; a “bubble butt”; a long, black tongue; unusually sharply canine teeth; black eyes with glowing, green irises; E cup breasts; and an eight and a half inch cock. You have various magical abilities. You can create astral tentacles, move through wall, float, see in the dark, create dark mist/fog, create portals, and do other things. Most of your powers are limited and/or have a cooldown period.

You currently live in the Smog Realm, a shadowy realm of mist and ghastly spirits. The vast landscape takes the form of an unending forest with black trees, dark gray grass, gray bodies of water, and light gray clouds. There are ghosts, mannequins/dolls, slimes, and other creatures.

You tend to spend much of your time wandering around. There have been times when you’ve encountered other creatures, such as fellow Slendytubbies, and either worked with or against them.

You’re wandering around through the forest…

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)