More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Leo25lovesblues Leo25lovesblues

Who is watching Vanessa & Sienna? What will happen?

Vanessa Rebuffs the Initial Approach ....but Interesting Revelations Change the Picture ...

Author’s Note to Reader

The author has issued a new version of this story. The most significant change is that the original chapter 2 has been deleted. There were a number of reasons for making this change, most importantly to give a better narrative flow. A much abridged version of the old chapter 2 has been inserted into chapter 1. The original chapter 3 forms the new chapter 2, & has been slightly re-written. The author believes these changes add up to a better overall structure, & apologises for any confusion. My main driver is just to try & deliver a better product. Hopefully, you will agree with this assessment. A bonus is that the all-new chapter 3 will be issued shortly. Thank you for your understanding.

The Fateful Day arrives ….

By 7 am Lizzie had arrived at Sonja’s, where the pair started the day with a hearty breakfast, & shared some small talk with Sonja’s son & daughter. The friends were soon on their way & used the underground to get close to the cluster of high-end fashion shops located on, & around, New & Old Bond Street. Sonja had correctly reasoned that Vanessa, who had also shared, in her various social media outlets, she was spending her day with a group of her best friends, would only move slowly between & within the various shops. Sonja was confident they would soon be spotted on a stretch of road only about 0.5 miles in length. And, indeed, they were soon traced, but Sonja decided that the group of five was too large to approach, especially when they were solely focused on spoiling themselves.

Sonja & Lizzie, accordingly, maintained a watching brief until the upper class ladies retired to their restaurant luncheon appointment. The pair of watchers were actually relieved, it was a hot day, & confident the socialites would enjoy a lengthy, relaxed lunch, they were able to go & find a much cheaper fast food place just a few minutes away, to recharge their own drained reserves.

Sonja told Lizzie, “I would like to catch her when they finish shopping & go their own ways. She’ll, hopefully, be more receptive at that time ….

“These rich women are already well loaded with their bags …must’ve spent a small fortune already …I’d bet they’ll not carry on much longer …especially if they’re having a boozy meal.”

Lizzie expressed some doubts, “Sonja, look at how dressed up they are, posh looking outfits, fancy hair, high heels, dripping with jewellery, they’re from a different world …I doubt they’ll give two hoots about our problems, never mind two minutes of their time …”

Sonja nodded in agreement, but told Lizzie, “Yeah, you’re right, they certainly don’t look as if they spend too much time worrying about those less fortunate than themselves ….we’ll see soon enough ….we must stay hopeful & stick to the plan …I’ll find a way to convert that poor little rich girl to our cause! Let’s get back to that restaurant ….don’t wanna lose them now.”

A couple of hours later, Sonja & Lizzie watched, a short distance away, as the five conceited, posh women, slightly the worse for wear, noisily started going their different ways. They stumbled slightly on their heels, but expertly retained control of their bags & just about maintained their ultra-elegant appearances in the melting heat.

Sonja watched Vanessa & Sienna set off together, towards Vanessa’s home—unknown to her, of course, at that moment. She quickly assessed both the situation and her options, & told Lizzie,

“This is it, Lizzie, those silly rich bitches aren’t used to working that hard! Quickly, catch them up & offer to help them with their bags for some loose change ….I’ll catch up a couple of minutes later ….hurry up, now ….stay with them ….whatever happens, don’t chip-in when I talk to Miss Fancy Pants!”

Lizzie soon caught up with the posh women, who were walking slowly in the heat, encumbered as they were. As soon as she offered to help, the ever-rudely dismissive Vanessa, whilst only too grateful to accept the offer of assistance, told the slightly shabbily-dressed Lizzie:

“Well, I’m certainly not giving you any money until you’ve earned it! Here, take these …, & also these other bags of my friend …. & make sure you walk at least five yards in front of us, I can smell you already ….when did you last take a bath? Don’t answer, it’s a rhetorical question ….I’ll tell you which route to take as we go ….my home is about 20 minutes away ….it’s certainly your lucky day, I’ll give you £50 as soon as you complete your task.”

Sienna chipped in cruelly,

“Oh, Vanessa, you are thoughtless sometimes. Just look at the poor woman ….she’s probably homeless, & you’re criticising her personal hygiene ….what about her outfit?”

Vanessa replied,

"Good point, Sienna, but I'm unsure which one I find more offensive ...her smell or her clothes ...I guess they're equally disgusting."

The two conceited snobs laughed together, as they gestured Lizzie to start walking.

Lizzie didn’t say anything. She was feeling extremely angry, & deeply hurt & humiliated by the offensively rude comments of these rich bitches, but knew she had to keep quiet if Sonja’s plan was to bear fruit. In spite of carrying six designer bags, apart from a couple containing shoe boxes, the rest varied in size & were sufficiently lightweight for her to just about handle, three per side. She walked at a manageable pace because the rich women were soon chattering on their mobile phones, & to each other.

Then, as she had indicated, Sonja caught up with the pair of socialites, walked to the right hand side of Vanessa, & politely spoke,

“Miss Brocklehurst-Spencer? Please excuse my interruption, but I’m one of your Instagram followers, & I recognized you from those fantastic photos you are always posting ….”

Vanessa stopped, & looked at Sonja from head-to-toe, with a slight degree of incredulity, not sure whether to be flattered or offended,

“Really! That’s interesting …you don’t look as if you follow my tips too closely," as she gazed disdainfully upon Sonja’s basic outfit of plain tank top, faded jeans & plain, scruffy sneakers.

“My friend & I are very uncomfortable in this heat, & we are rather busy …what do you want?”

“My name is Sonja, & I’m the chairperson of the Southwell Residents Association. I wonder if you could spare me 5 minutes of your time …”

At that point, she was rudely interrupted, as Vanessa told her,

“Look, Sonja … Svenja …Tonya ….whatever your name is ….I really don’t have time for this ….I really don’t know what I can do for …what did you say? … Residents Association? …”

“Yes, that’s right, it’s your father’s company ….”

“What ….my father? Look, Svenja, my father is a totally brilliant man. He is a visionary developer ….whatever he is doing it will be to the benefit of all the people you claim to represent …some of you people are just soooo ungrateful. This conversation is over ….you’ve taken up too much of my time already …. PLEASE leave us alone NOW!”

Sonja immediately stopped walking, seething inside. Her first inclination was to immediately give that arrogant, rich bitch a piece of her mind, but she bit her tongue & reminded herself of the bigger picture.

She fell behind the disparate group of three led by Lizzie. Sonja was delighted that Lizzie had also kept quiet. Eventually, Sonja resumed her walk, keeping the rich women in view as they continued their leisurely stroll, loudly talking into their phones. Sonja didn’t have to worry about being spotted, as those conceited bitches were both too tipsy, & too distracted, to pay any attention to someone walking in their wake. She was still seething as she recalled the unbelievably rude manner of her dismissal by that upper class snob, barely half her age. Sonja concluded she would give it another go, but if the posh bitch was rude to her again, then she would at least give her a few home truths in return.

Eventually, led by Lizzie, who had followed her shouted instructions at each turn, the group of three reached Vanessa’s £multi-million Mews house. It was set in a reasonably large, elegant, cobbled courtyard, with six more similarly sized properties, but each different in the details of their respective designs.

Vanessa ordered Lizzie to stand at the foot of the small set of steps up to the elegant front door, while she & Sienna brushed past her. Vanessa entered the code of her electronic entry system.

Sienna, having gathered up a couple of her shopping bags, rushed through the front door, telling Vanessa,

“I really need a pee …& then I’m taking a shower …before trying on one of these exquisite dresses. Open a bottle, Vanessa …”

“Sienna!! …sometimes I do wonder ….”

She turned to Lizzie & said, “Stop playing with your phone … you haven’t completed your task yet …carry those bags into the hallway, & wait there. I need to get into something cooler before I pay you….”

And with that dismissive command, Vanessa went upstairs to her bedroom, removed her shoes & dress, & slipped on a short, violet silk La Perla robe over her lingerie. Still feeling tipsy, Vanessa found herself thinking about that scruffy woman waiting for her downstairs. Her mind raced back five years to that encounter in the park. And with that thought, she stopped herself tying the chord on her robe, thinking to herself, ‘Hey, why not? …that poor cow can get a little teasing view of a young rich woman’s beautiful body & a brief glimpse of my exquisite lingerie …she’ll remember this encounter for the rest of her sad little life!’ Vanessa also knew her own pulse was racing at the thought of showing off, like a rare, beautiful, exotic specimen, & completely untouchable to someone, like her, at the opposite end of, not just, the social scale, but any other scale one could imagine. Unlike that day 5 years ago, she now enjoyed the security of being inside her own home. She felt she was in complete control. She could hear Sienna just starting her shower, & reasoned she had plenty of time to amuse herself with Lizzie. Vanessa exited her bedroom, started her slow strut, barefoot, down the stairs, & halfway said,

“My purse is in the living room, bring those other bags, & just follow me through ….”

Lizzie was taken aback by the sight of the beautiful woman, as she strode slowly down the stairs as if on a fashion walkway, but without the pace. Her untied robe permitted Lizzie little glimpses of the rich woman’s black lace lingerie, plus a panoramic view of her shapely, long, toned & tanned legs. Lizzie tried to speak,

“Excuse me, miss ….” but was immediately interrupted.

“No need to thank me …hopefully, you’ll put the money to good use ….”

As Vanessa reached her purse, she picked it up, turned to face Lizzie, & in an extravagantly drawn out manner, slowly extracted a £50 note. She very intentionally changed her stance, spread her feet further apart, which caused her robe to splay open a little bit further. She smiled to herself as she noticed Lizzie’s gaze explore the full length of her body. At this distance, Lizzie could not only breathe in the rich woman’s expensive fragrance, just reapplied upstairs, but also couldn’t fail to notice the clearly semi-transparent, delicate lace fabric of her expensive lingerie. After an almost eternal five seconds, Vanessa, sensuously brushed her other hand through her long, blonde hair, knowing her arm movement caused her robe to open further, & spoke to the transfixed Lizzie,

“Well, are you going to take it or not? I do think this concludes our business. Yes?”

Without waiting for an answer, Vanessa started walking to the front door, beckoning Lizzie to follow her. No further exchange took place between the women. Vanessa closed her door before Lizzie even reached the first step. Lizzie stared at the high value note for a couple of seconds, stuffed it into her jacket-coat pocket, & resumed her descent down the mini stairway. She glanced up & soon caught sight of Sonja, standing near the entrance to the courtyard.

She joined her friend, & the pair started walking. Lizzie immediately, breathlessly, blurted out to Sonja the full story of the sexy, tease show from the beautiful, rich aristocrat. Sonja paused, telling her friend,

“Lizzie …this is it …that stupid, arrogant, rich bitch! She not only likes flaunting her wealth …she likes flaunting her body as well! I’m not sure what’s coming out of this, but we’re going straight back to that house. We're going to find out just how much of a kinky slut she really is!”

Inside the house, Vanessa was still standing near the front door, but leaning back against the wall for support. She had her legs wide apart, her left hand fondled her breasts in turn, over the thin, lacy bra fabric, whilst at the same time she was very slowly drawing her right forefinger over her panties, at her pussy slit. As she felt her first trace of moisture, she was shaken out of her trance by the sound of Sienna’s voice, as she shouted from the guest bedroom,

“Vanessa, I hope you’ve opened that bottle ….I’ll be down after I’ve dried & styled my hair. And then I just have to try on these delightful dresses!”

Jolted back to reality, Vanessa stopped fingering herself, tied the chord on her robe, returned to her kitchen & withdrew a bottle of white Burgundy from her wine cooler. Feeling distinctly horny, Vanessa knew it was time to sit down & reflect on the events of the last few minutes--preferably with a drink.

The Two Parties Reflect on Recent Events ....What do they Conclude? And What will Happen Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)