More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who do you want to follow down at the beach?

Vanessa, Italian student relaxing after an exam at her parent's house on the beach.

Vanessa watches the water rippled by the wind.
Today its cloudy.

"Yes, i remebered the keys... Yes, Carlo took care of everything ... yes, i'll go say hello in the afternoon ..." She replies in her phone, while bringing a lock of her wavy, black hair behind her ear.

Carlo is the kind neighbor who occasionally comes to water the plants and watches the house during the long periods it remains empty.

"Yeah, yeah. It's all clean and tidy... yeah, i opend all the windows ..."

"Don't worry dad, i will be fine alone. I just need a few days off to recharge my batteries..."

"Yeah, twentynine ,i already told you ... No, they still need to define the date for the next exam ... don't worry i won't miss it."

"It's fine... A bit cloudy, it could rain today, but it doesn't matter."

"Yes, yes ... I can look after myself ... Ok dad, love you too, bye."

She hangs up the phone and lets out a loud long sigh of relief.
Her parents are giving her the grief, pressing her constantly for the resutls of her exams.
After passing brillantly the last one of this semester, she has decided to take some days off, relaxing by herself in her family vacation's house and wait for her boyfriend Christian to join her.
He is still taking one last exam, but he should be here in the weekend.

They had it rough, lately and almost broke up.
Both absorbed by their studies, they didn't get much time to spend together, and Vanessa's parents not approving them, surely didn't help.
Her mom and dad still see her as their little girl in fact, and would get mad if they knew she will spend the next two weeks alone with him, sleeping together every night in their own vacation house.

She taps on his contact on her phone.

"Hey! What's up? Yes, i just got here, i'm sitting in front of the sea right now ... Yeah, i know ... Oh, come on, i wasn't teasing you ... I know you're still studying ..."

She shurgs, listening silently for a bit.

"You know what? You really need a vacation ... Yes ... yes, fine. Twentynine. And my parents where like 'Meh, couldn't you get a thirty?', they are unnerving ..."

"Yes, yes, i know ... I'll call you later, yeah, bye."

She throws her phone on the chair next to her with a sigh and gets up, walking towards the shore.

The house is build right in front of the sea, and from the porch in the backyard it gives acces to a beautiful secluded bay.
A bit of mediterrean scrubland and a rocky ridge, make it seem like it's almost a private beach.
Vanessa always loved this palce when she was a kid. She liked to play the pirates with her cousins inside the cave along the ridge.

Now sitting in the porch, she wonders how to beging her self-earned, little vacation. She has already unpacked her small luggage, so she could as well start to relax a bit.
A quarter past noon.
She lifts slightly her shirt, watching hesitantly the white skin of her chest. She could start sunbathing, since the sun it's a bit clouded, it should be ok.

"Might as well get changed." She says to herself.

Will she start sunbathing? Is she interrupted by someone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)