More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who's story to follow first?

Valerie.

Valerie hopped on the campus shuttle and took it to frat row. She figured the easiest way to get a head start on the contest would be to throw down some shots, flash her huge tits, and throw herself at guys. During the trip she sent out a mass text to all of the boys she knew seeking out the most lively house. By time she stepped off the bus she had three responses.

The first was from John at Gamma Kappa Tau, a fraternity known best for it's devotion to all things sports. "Wild party at Goathouse! Lots of booze and we're cranking dubstep!" Valerie knew there would be many easy lays at Goathouse, but also a great deal of competition from other women.

The second was from Tom at Delta Zeta Kappa, a fraternity best known as being where all the wealthiest and entitled legacy students lived -- the future captains of industry. Tom was handsome and wealthy, so Valerie had previously happily accepted one of his party invites. She left early due to feeling uncomfortable having grown up blue collar and worked as a mechanic in her father's garage until she left for college. Girls at the party were expected be well-mannered, be ready to light cigars, and handle all of the drinks and food. They could also only speak when spoken to unless they'd been given permission. It was everything she was not and did not want to be, that was why she was a tomboy despite having the curves and big tits. That said, there were rumors that the DZK frat brothers liked to "share," so if Valerie could get with one, she'd likely be able to get with more. "Surprised to hear from you. We're having a lovely cocktail party and you're welcome to come - as long as you don't rudely leave without saying goodbye again."

The third was from Jerry at Alpha Omega Pi, otherwise known as the geek frat. Jerry often helped Valerie with her calculus homework and she knew he had a massive crush on her. "Come over! We're role-playing a party on the Firefly and you'd make a great Inara! I'm Mal!" It would be lowering her standards, but there would definitely be less competition.

Who does she message back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)