More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OverwatchDva OverwatchDva

Who are you?

Valerie Myers (UCA Light Infantry)

The United Colonies Naval Ship _Forward through Fire _quaked as it exited its hyperspace jump along with the rest of the 19th Armada. Alarms blared throughout its body, notifying the battalion of soldiers inside that they would soon descend to the planet below them, Olympia-III. Once a world under the control of United Colonies of America, three decades of fighting for the surface had divided its land amongst the three major powers.

You waited in the barracks with the rest of your squad, waiting for the orders to get to the dropships in the bay down the hall. The familiar yelling of your first sergeant caused you to jump out of your bunk grab your rucksack, sword and shield, and follow the rest of your squad as they made their way to the loading bay. First Sergeant Mendez was yelling from the corridor for everybody to get their "tight asses" to the bays. You were nineteen, with short brown hair, hazel eyes, and a light tan from the six months that you spent outside during boot camp and advanced training back on Concord-II.

"You good, Myers?" Corporal Cassie Flores, a tall, perky blonde with freckles gave you a nudge as you turned down the corridor. You nearly stumbled but caught yourself by leaning against the wall. Cassandra was your team leader and the most senior of the four members of your team. Unlike you and the others, Cassandra had done this before with two deployments on ESF World 113.

"Yeah," You said as you continued to follow the flood of soldiers to the bay. "Just excited, is all." You couldn't have said anything farther from the truth. Your nerves were wracked. If you had not been running and bouncing off of the soldiers all around you, it would be obvious you were shaking.

"What about you, Wright," Cassandra asked the short brunette running just ahead of you.

"I'm fine," Wright responded between gasps. Isabella Wright was a small, petite futa with tan skin and dark brown hair. She had always had trouble with running because of her small stature but also because of what she was hiding beneath her lower armor. You remembered seeing her package for the first time nearly a year ago now. Seeing such a small girl carry such an impressive load was shocking to pretty much everyone.

Last, but not least, was Olivia Stark. A girl from New Atlanta, Olivia had the accent of a "Southern" girl. She had auburn hair that rested just above her shoulders with light skin and freckles much like Cassandra's. She was two inches shorter than you, standing at 5'5", but had a much better build. Coming from a primarily agricultural world, Olivia had worked on a farm for twenty-four years before enlisting in the military. She had large breasts, strong muscle definition in her arms and thighs, and a seemingly perfect round ass which she had caught you staring at more than once in the showers.

The corridor ended and the soldiers spread out by platoon in the dock. You followed Cassandra and fell in with the rest of fourth squad, 4th platoon, Charlie Company. The dock was much more empty than it normally was. Half of the landing craft had been deployed to bring Alpha and Bravo company to the surface, leaving Charlie and Delta Company currently in the bay. As the rest of the soldiers filed into their spots, Lieutenant Reyna called for a weapons inspection. You held your sword in front of you, point towards the floor, as the arms-masters went through and did a final inspection to ensure that everyone's weapons were nonlethal and legal.

As you waited, you heard the echo of footsteps from one of the corridors. Under her breath, Cassandra let out a, "Woah." Behind you, a squad of soldiers entered the room. They each wore a dark cloak with gray-silver plate armor bearing the insignia of a red dragon on the chest. One of the girls, one with back length raven hair and snow-white skin, met your gaze as they entered the bay. She looked to be half Asian and was absolutely gorgeous.

"Something caught your eye?" The arms-master inspecting your weapon and gear chuckled. You looked away quickly. "Your face is as red as the paint on their chests." Most of the soldiers around you laughed. The arms-master cleared your equipment but not before offering you a piece of advice. "Don't mess with them, Private. Spec Ops have their own quirks that you don't want to get involved with."

The arms-masters cleared the rest of Charlie and Delta companies just before the dropships returned. Charlie Company rushed to board leaving Delta to wait in the bay alone. You felt a knot in your stomach form as you looked to your left and noticed that the Spec Ops squad were going with you to the surface.

Day 0

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)