More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Using that Iranian Exchange Student

Every time Jazmina hugged him, he would ruin his boxers. It didn't take much else. The moment her gigantic soft and heavy boobs touched his chest, and started bulging under the pressure of the hug, his dick would shoot a double load before even getting hard. It was an innocent friendly hug, with sweaters, shirts, sometimes even jackets between them, but still. The beautiful Iranian exchange student, had been living for a semester at his and his parents house. A slender, pale girl with thick dark curls and dreamy big eyes - and the biggest set of tits, he had ever seen in his life. To big for her frame, to big for what ever she tried to wear, and to big for him to concentrate. His masturbation routine rose from three times a week to 8 times a day since she arrived. His mother bought him 40 new shorts, because he had to change shorts almost every 2 hours. When she picked up his used shorts from the laundry basket, they had all glued together into one crusty clot. He just couldn't help it. He had always been a boob guy, and having to live with what had to be 34JJs under the same roof, was more than he could take.

Jazmina was a great girl. Diligent, intelligent, and friendly. Kevin called her Jay-Jay, but not for the reasons she thought. While she would trust him like a friend, he would masturbate in her bed when she went to university, go through her enormous bras and jerk off just staring at their size tag. He would cum into her shampoo bottle, or into her cereals. While she would be charmed by him preparing breakfast for her, he couldn't wait watching her unsuspectingly swallowing his cum spoon by spoon. His obsession made him the worst of all people.

One day, he had just finished his shower, wearing nothing but a towel. He was cleaning his teeth, as Jazmina entered the bathroom in her underwear. Her breasts were overflowing her bra on all ends, and the straps looked ragged and strained to the maximum. She greeted him happily and stood right next to him, to brush her teeth too. As she prepared her brush, Kevin could feel his crotch getting hot, and he heared the familiar soft splash sound from the first unwanted ejaculation on the tile floor. He had less then a minute to get out of the bath before his penis would start to swell and betray him. But for some reason he stood still. Watched Jazmina in the mirror brushing her teeth, while her gigantic Persian tits jiggled in a bra ready to burst. He looked down on himself and caught another spurt of cum hitting the floor, but this time from an increased angle. Jazmina looked at him, and what he was looking for. "Oh, sorry!" She said shocked and blushed. "I ... didn't know, you ... needed some privacy..."

"No I don't." Kevin replied. "Oh good! Thank god." Jazmina was relieved, and went back to brush her teeth. Kevin let his towel fall off. Jazmina acknowledged that from the corner of her eyes and also, when Kevin moved behind her, grabbing her by the hips. She just took a look at her watch, was there time enough for this? Kevin moved her string to the side, and slowly pushed his wet organ against her anus. Jazmina held on to the sink with her free hand, while still brushing her teeth - 2 minutes were almost done, the recommended brushing time. Kevin started cumming as the tip of his dick touched her anus, and kept cumming as he pushed inside. Jazmina spat the foam out. His dick spat more cum into her lower intestines. She filled a cup with water to rinse her mouth, while Kevin tried some helpless thrusts, only flooding more cum into her bowels. She grabbed for the mouthwash, while she could feel the hot flood rising into her small intestine. "Must be a lot." She said nonchalantly tilting her head to start gargling with the mouth wash. Then Kevin had the biggest eruption he would ever experience in his life. The cum was so much and went out so quick, that it took him and her by surprise. All of a sudden she could feel her bowels being inflated taut as a rubber raft. It felt worse than the strongest flatulence she had ever had in her life. In the next second she felt the urge to vomit, and she collapsed over the sink, spewing the mouthwash out, followed by thick white stream of lumpy cum that washed everything in side her out and down the sink. Kevin felt his knees getting weak and he fell on his butt, his now soft dick falling out of her ass, releasing another spew of cum. Jazmina coughed, cleaned her face with a towel, and started with the mouthwash again. She looked on her watch. Still enough time to make it to the dentist.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)