More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miki727 Miki727

should Sally use the bathroom or go and do her morning chores?

Uses the bathroom

Sally figures since her grandfather had given her permission to share the bath together. It shouldn't be to much of a problem, the man was in his late 60's, he's what you'd expect from a man his age. Balding, slight gut hanging, always wearing a dad beater shirt and loose trousers around the house. Had a slight hairy chest, hair mostly if not all gray and he had quite the obnoxious perverted look for a guy his age. Regardless of what you might think, he was still family and to Sally that was enough to put up with all his faults.

She was careful knocking on the door first "grandpa? Are you in there, I need to use the bathroom so I'm coming in." She expected him to sound surprised as he has a history of forgetting things even after he said it a few seconds ago, something natural that comes with such age or so she believes.

"Sally? That you my dear?" He sounded genuinely surprised, it's not always when Sally takes her grandfather's suggestions to heart. Usually she would pass by the bathroom without muttering a single word but today was different!

"Yeah, is that okay with you? If not I can wait-"

"No! No, no of course not, come right in my dear!"

The next thing he knew the door was opening and soon that young plump looking granddaughter of his walks in. She was wearing the usual clothes he had grown used to staring at during the years. He couldn't help but smack his lips as soon as she turns to close the door behind her. His grandfather has just finished slipping into the large bathtub, his old wrinkly body hasn't been washed yet, he was just reaching for the bar of soap when suddenly her granddaughter called. He had always wanted to rub himself when staring at her gorgeously smooth and round body, in the past all he could do was cup a feel and sneak in a peek or two before he's to finish his wanking session in his room.

Sally was now unbuckling her overalls and right before his old eyes, he watches as his granddaughter lets it drop to her ankles before sticking her thumbs into her panty strings and pulling down. The old man felt a boiling rush going into his groin, something he has struggle getting when it comes to his age. Sally the proceeds to sit down, her hand gently slips between her fingers as the sound of her warm, sweet piss is heard splashing against the toilet bowl beneath her. The old man wastes no time and stealthy jerks it while using the cover of the bathtub. His eyes were fixed on those big round orbs on her chest, he puffy nipples has the cutest pink color to them. Oh how he's dreamed to have those precious white orbs in his hands so that he can knead them for hours.

"My dear, aren't you going to take a bath? I've always told you we can share it when the summer heat gets to us!"

"Huh? Oh don't worry, I was just using the bathroom before I head out to do my chores for today!"

"But your father hasn't even woken up yet, you have a knack for getting up bright and early deary. Here, I'll make some room, how about you join your old grandpa inside the tub. Share some of that energy you youngsters are used to having!"

"Ehh? But—"

does Sally share the tub or leave for her morning chores?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)