More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

What’s next for the Free Use Slut

Used by my ex and his wife then back to my brother.

I walk down my road and continue on my way my tits bounced and my bubble butt jiggled as I started to jog. I hadn’t got very far when I hear my name shouted and turn towards the voice. I see my ex, he had always tried to make me show off more skin around others and I always refused. Now I’m standing outside the house he shares with some other people. He smiles at me catching me off guard, “Alice it’s been a while, why don’t you get down on your hands and knees and let me bugger you, and you can apologise and beg for my forgiveness for you not giving up your arse to me when we dated.” I feel my pussy heat up and get wet, my legs are already going down and I’m now spreading my arsecheeks so my ex can finally fuck my arsehole.

“Oooooohhhhh fffffuuuuccckkk, sssoooo gggooooodddd Jjjjaaaaassssssoooonnnn” I moan out as his dick goes in dry, fills my stretched sphincter and I cum squirting everywhere from the pain. He laughs as he buggers me here in public, being a Legally Enforced Free Use Slut means even if I’m stopped by police they can’t arrest me for indecent exposure, public nudity or having sex in public, it also means I’m not put on a certain list because I’m on the L.E.F.U.S list as well as the L.F.U.S list.

“Damn bitch your backdoor is tight” he said as I hear a woman call Jasons’ name. I look back and there is my school enemy. She saw me and grinned

“Ooooohhhh Jjjaaaasssooonnn I’m sorry for never letting you put this monster up my bubble butt please forgive me.” I cried as he ravished my arsehole, I hear Kelly laugh as her husband wrecks my shitpipe.

“Oh yeah babe fuck this bitch up the arse, even better bitch eat my cunt whilst you’re at it” Kelly said as she peeled down her leggings.

“Mmmmmmmmmm” I moan as I enjoy her pussy, she had always told me one day I’d eat her out whilst her lover fucked my arse. Well here I am with my fingers working my pussy as they use me. I cum again and again, over and over, after they’re finished with me they lead me to their shower and clean me up and send me on my way.

David is fucking Hayley as I crawl into his room and shut the door. They grin at me and I smile sheepishly back. After about twenty minutes I’m riding my little bros’ not so little member whilst eating his cum out of his twins arse. I tell them about Jason and Kelly and they laugh as I blush when I tell them about the wager back in school that I finally lost. I get a text from our cousin saying he’ll be round for a visit in a weeks time. The thought of him seeing me like this turned me on enough to trib my younger sister and suck her twins cock.

Comment what you want to read next, Or you can write your own path.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)