More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by reap3r reap3r

What next?

Sisters are just sluts for their brother.

David has me bent over and fucking my twat raw. He went in dry, hard and fast. Hayley smothers my face with her fat juicy arsecrack. I can smell her dominant scent and it turns me on. Soon she’s kissing me as David drags out another orgasm from me. Hayley proves herself to be the superior sister as she dominates my mouth and body. “Mmm” I pathetically moaned as she slaps my bubble butt. She slaps both of my arse cheeks and grabs hold of them. Hayley smirks as she lifts my pussy off of David’s cock. “Noooooo!” I cry out as she flips us over and I’m on my back looking at her face as she’s filled with our brothers’ knob.

“Mmmm yeeeaaaahhhh babe that’s it pound me please bro fuck my pussy and cum inside me.” She cries out before attacking my cunt with her mouth.

“Ooooooohhhhh fffuuuuuuuccccckkkkk ccccuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnggggg!” My legs spasm as she makes me cum, my mouth is open in shock at how she made me feel so weak. Hayley grinned and lifted my legs up in the air over my shoulders. She looked at me and with her head indicated to my ankles. I gulp as my hands submissively hold them in place. She grins and starts pushing a single digit into my pussy making me whine. “Aw good girl now time to have myself a tasty snack” she said before licking my crack. I gasp as her tongue swirls across my sphincter making me cry out in a mixture of shock and excitement. “Good girl now then, mmmmm, close your eyes and tell me what you are imagining.”

I close my eyes and my mind opens to me I can picture it now, “oooohhhhh, I’m at a party bent over sucking Davids’ cock, mmmm, then you come over start licking my arse, oooooohhhhh, you then start slapping my bubble butt and before long you have a strap-on around your waist and you slip it into my back passage, aaarrrgghh, you bugger me infront of everyone there completely topping me proving you’re the superior sister and that I’m just a pathetic L.E.F.U.S. and don’t deserve his cum. Soon your ploughing my arse hard and fast, whilst David breeds your arse. .” I open my eyes and I’m now looking in a mirror as Hayley has a strap-on in my arse and is getting buggered by our brother. The possibly worst and best thing is I’m the one pushing back on her plastic dick. I’m buggering myself on her fake phallus and I can’t stop smiling as it finally goes balls deep.

Three hours later Hayley and I are naked and knelt at the bottom of Davids’ bed, they had truly fucked me into their slut for the night. I sent my friends pictures and told them about all that happened

I woke up and crawled out to the sight of my father entering the bathroom, he saw me and ordered me inside after that I was getting fucked by David at the table. The doorbell went off and Harley answered it. We look on shocked as Hayley entered the room…

1) On all fours with a leash and collar, head down next to someone ( you say who it is, and how they claimed her and what happens next.)

2) Happily leads someone into the room (you pick who it is and m what happens)

3) With the post.

Or

X) Write your own suggestions in the comments.

Please make your suggestions as detailed and in-depth as possible, the more you write the more I have to work with.

Feel free to add to any of your own chapters/paths to any of my stories. I look forward to reading what you all write.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)