More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justguy justguy

What's next?

Use the possession spell

I looked at the spell, and skipped over incantation.

“The target of this spell will become a vessel to whomever pressed unto their body, becoming them in near-entirety, and capable of mimicking their existence as if their own flesh.”

In my pants, the thought of wearing my sister’s flesh and masquerading as her drove my dick into hardening pain. It was so evil, but an opportunity of lifetime. What if I could never cast these spell again? Was it a fluke and will this even work? I wanted so badly to experience this myself, and began reciting the spell.

Nothing appeared to happen at all.

I copied the illustration and undressed, my dick straight and hard, pulsing with anticipation as I stood over my sister’s bare flesh. The illustration showed the man behind the woman, so I flipped her over onto her stomach, her breasts pressing flat against the floor. Again I squatted down and touched her flesh and it gave way easily like warm peanut-butter before returning to normal.

Am I really about to try this? Slip into my sister’s body? Then what? What if I’m stuck?

I leaned forward, and with nervousness, laid my hand over hers and pressed down. Slowly, her flesh began to swallow mine and my hand felt like it was falling asleep before suddenly the needle-like feeling was replaced with the cold feeling of the floor off the edge of the rug.

I flexed her painted, manicured fingers. Holy shit! I didn’t see a trace of my old hand in her much smaller one, will my man-ish body fit all the way inside her small body?

I was ready to take the plunge and laid flat against her smooth backside. The feeling was frightening and exhilarating as my entire body began to sink into her soft, warm flesh. She moaned and grunted as first my legs and then my waist were completely submerged into hers. There was a suction, and it felt as though even if I did want to stop this devilish process, I would have been unable to pull away from her body's grasp on me. Her skin was consuming me, melding into my darker skin and forcibly pulling me into the fleshy vessel, squeezing my large frame surreally into her much, much smaller form. I felt my legs, and most noticeable, my achingly hard dick melt away into her hot, gooey flesh.

Suddenly, an aching feeling came with new sensations between my legs, and I felt a hot hole seem to tear open into my stomach. I ground my new legs together and felt no dick but a pleasurably rubbing of wet flesh between my legs that spread across my lower body. Her pussy! I could feel her slit aching with my own lust as my chest had began to tingle back into sensation as well, revealing a pressured tightness from my stolen breasts against floor. Finally, my head behind her shampoo-perfumed hair, I wiggled with eagerness into her thick blonde hair and felt my entire body fading away once more before a barrage of strange sensations.

“Ahhh~” I moaned, in a feminine voice familiar to me.

I laid motionless as I collected myself. My eyes closed, I took in my new sensations. I felt smaller and a burning wetness from inside me leaked down across my rear. A soft furry rug ran up my aching stomach and jumped up onto the pressured occupants of my chest, breasts… my eyes sprung open and rolling over reavealed my soft, bulbous breasts.

“Oh my god! I’m inside Jackie’s body!”

I played with my stolen breasts with my painted fingers, before I analyzed those too. Smaller, thinner. The devious nature of taking my new body burned up inside of me and I could feel it, my sister’s slit. I could feel it leaking even more with its new owner’s lust.

I laughed, “Even her body is liking this… this time I’ll play with you from the inside.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)