More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by justguy justguy

What's next?

Explore your new flesh

I wobbled up on my foreign legs and pulled myself up onto the counter, my breasts resting against the marble surface. The bright pink nipples on my new fatty orbs poked out slowly as the cold counter percolated through them. Moving back and forth, I watched as they shaped themselves; how the goosebumps slowly rose from my sister’s porcelain white skin.

“This is the best~” I moaned with my sister’s mouth. “I can do anything to her body and it feels too good.”

My hands rose up and cupped her breasts, sinking in to her soft skin as I squeezed and rubbed.

“Mmmm~ This is addictive...”

I stared at the mirror out of the corner of my eyes and saw my sister wearing a lewd face and playing with herself. I sneered smugly with her body.

“I’m becoming such a hot little slut already? I mean, with this body I don’t see why not… it feels so good.”

My hands traced up and down my curvy, hourglass body. From my face, across my breasts, my thin waist, and back around to resting on my thick ass. I moved my hips around, enjoying the sensual poses I loved seeing from women in porn that I could now enact to myself. My tongue slid across across my upper lip, leaving an unusual scent that caught my attention. I took my hand and immediately began to play with the inside of my fleshy lips and tongue, and then shamelessly began to sniff my own saliva.

“Mmm… what the fuck.” I sniffed my fingers again. “Why does that smell so good.”

I shifted and felt wet flesh move against my thighs followed by a pressure in my groin.

“Ah~ … Oh man, I’m getting really messy from all this.” I looked down at a sheen forming along my thigh. “Does she usually get this wet or is that just me?”

I rubbed the fatty mound between my legs and the wetness spread like lotion everywhere, my hands sliding effortlessly across her shaven crotch. A ping of pleasure was sent across my body every time I passed over her swollen slit. It was here, a pussy… on my body… begging for my attention.

“Don’t get too excited, I want to savor this.”

I took my finger and traced the slit. Slowly, I circle round and round, and already my body began shivering with pleasure.

“Ah.” I gasp surprised, I couldn’t hold it in. My voice came out on its own.

“Fuck, why does just this feel so good~”

My fingers begin to move quicker along her slippery slit, rougher, and then deeper.”

“Mmmm… AH~ mmm”

Suddenly, I’m losing my train of thought, I want more of this feeling… I want to feel it deeper. My fingers spin around my deepest hole: warmth, wetness, and tightness follow as I push my fingers deeper and deeper into an area I’d never felt explored until now.

“MMM~ fuck… this feels amazing~”

The more I played, the wetter my fleshy slit flooded with my new liquefied lust. The slimy folds of flesh made sloppy wet noises as I became more and more entranced by my new body’s desire to be satisfied. I couldn’t wait anymore and roughly shoved two more fingers into my new, tight pussy hole. My body jerked, and my back arched. Never before had my own body caused such strong reactions, nor such strong jolts of pleasure.

“Oh fuck, this is so much better than jacking off… mmmm… Jackie… err… I’m such a slut.”

Oh man, acting like Jackie makes it so much hotter.

“My brother’s in my body finger-fucking my pussy and I’m getting sooo~ wet.”

Suddenly, I could feel a familiar sensation building inside my new curvy flesh. I need more, I want to see “Jackie” fingering herself.

I looked up into the bathroom mirror.

“Oh god, I look so hot when I masturbate. So loud and messy, you can hear the wet mess my pussy is becoming~”

My face in contorted pleasure and my lips dripped with drool, the thoughts of being able to make this body do anything I wanted and knowing it was me was building up the pleasure… and I desperately wanted release. More pleasure, more kinkiness.

“AHH~ This body is so fucking good! I don’t know if I want to leave it~ MMMM~ Ahhh”

The perverse desire to steal my sister’s body, maybe forever, lit up my mind with pleasure. So fucked up, but I’m completely Jackie in the mirror... could I?

I grunted and moaned over and over again, wet noises echoed in the bathroom. My body was burning with the desire to finish, to climax. It wasn’t enough though, how could I feel this good and still not be satisfied? I need something bigger, deeper, and I groaned in realization.

I need a toy. She’s got to have toys, right?

In full heat, I strutted the hall to her room - my room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)