More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chutney chutney

Use it or chuck it away?

Use it of course!

Having developed everything they needed, all the trio needed now was a plan.

"So we don't need to release the actual virus at all," said Matt, "because our bodies will produce it for us. We just need to make sure we all take this stuff," he indicated the antidote/vaccine "at the same time, as otherwise we might infect each other with the virus."

"For the best chance of spreading it around, we don't want to all be in the same place. We need to spread out a bit to make it work," observed Paul.

"Once we do this, there's no going back," warned John. "This thing will spread all around the world, and only we have the antidote. Those affected will become too stupid to try to find a solution, or to obey measures put in place by others to contain it - they'll be too to find cock to do that."

"Great, so we need to spread out and it's going to go worldwide. I say we give it a helping hand."

And so they agreed - after taking their medicine together one Friday at the end of work, the lads would separate. John was to stay in Europe with Matt travelling to Asia and Paul heading to the Americas. Leave was booked, as were tickets, and eventually the allotted day came. The three quaffed their potions, gagging slightly at the awful taste, and bade each other farewell, with Matt and Paul heading straight to the airport and John heading home on the bus.

Who shall we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)