More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Neofeminist Neofeminist

How should Sarah get the girls’ attention?

Use her cock

Sarah went up to the desk stood in front of it and slammed her big, limp dick hard down on its surface. The fleshy thud bounced around the room.

All the heads in the lecture hall turned to her. “Now you listen here, you little sluts, I have 4 re-nobel prizes in genetics - I basically made you what you are, and now you best yank your minds out of whatever fuck-hole its pounding and focus up here.

The girls, all visibly shocked, obliged.

“Okay, better. Now, each of you will recognize that today has been different, you are different. As you already knew, today, on your 18-year birthday. Your XAF genes would activate. And when I glance around at you this morning I can see two things.” Sarah made a show of running her eyes around room looking at each girls massively large cock now hanging down between their legs. “First things I see is that the genetics as always has worked flawlessly. After all, my lab made the kit you all were made with. The second thing I see, is that you all evidently belong at this school.”

Some of the girls looked confused at the second part.

“You all know that a girl’s cock matures on the night leading up to her 18th birthday. What you have in common with with each other in here is that you are from harvest R-82949,which mean your batch is 18 as of 4 AM this morning. Now, the reason I can see you belong at this school is from the size your penis has grown to.” She waved a sophomore up to the front of the class. “Here you see an excellent example.” Sarah asked the young girl to grab her cock and lift it up. The girl needed to use some strength to lift the heavy girl-cock. “I’d say 16 inches.”

Sarah took the long measuring rod on the table and made sure her estimate was correct. “Well 15.8 inches. In this flaccid state the cock, as some of you know, is directly correlated with intelligence. The XAF genes where originally meant to achieve higher intelligence, but had the side effect of increasing penis size in men, and giving a penis to women if they possessed the gene from birth.”

As you no doubt know I was the first female to have the XAF gene, thanks to my late father, Dr. Phalloski - and you know that it was immediately evident that my intelligence was more that 1000-fold greater than the XAF-males, although I really was on a whole nother level. Intelligence is not a strict spectrum. Hell, I’d even argue that the males who enhanced themselves with XAF were made dumber considering what happened. I mean, I wasn’t surprised when every leader in the world wanted to get injected with the XAF gene - all the leaders were male! Argh, you are all to young and horny to understand that. Well in any case you known the bittersweet story. All but 12 humans, were wiped out, 2034 and so on M, and well, here we are.” Sarah gestured dramatically to the gorgeous girls sitting around her in the auditorium.

“My job today is to teach you how a mature, modern female should behave in society. I’m happy to see each of you are wearing the designated clothing. Your cocks are the emblem of our socie-she and demonstrates our triumf over men. In the before times men had cocks smaller than yours. Much smaller. But now with your massive pieces of meat, you beat even the memory of men at their own game. Of course some less fortunate individuals with lower XAF status have smaller cocks than you also - yet these people are still females, and you should still honor that by coming in their ass every once in a while, even if you are a 16-incher like this girl, but we’ll get to that.”

“Now Neofeminism is constructed around a set of rules, that you have no doubt witnessed in your parent. So, girl, ermm...” Sarah paused.

“Tiffany” said the girl stand as Sarah’s desk.

“Yes, Tiffany, how would you casually greet me?”

What does the neofeminist casual hello look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)