More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Neofeminist Neofeminist

What does the neofeminist casual hello look like?

A quick splash of pee.

“Oh that’s easy” said the girl. She lifted up her massive cock with her hand once more and sent a quick burst of hot piss flying out across Sarah’s flaccid penis. The liquid splashed against Sarah’s hanging shaft.

“Very good, tiffany, class you see how my cock drips and my pants are stained with tiffany’s urine. This is a quick way to properly respect you fellow woman. Now let’s say you were in an exam and had to greet the examiner, Tiffany.”

Tiffany knelt down and took Sarah’s flaccid cockhead into her mouth.

“Yes, that is completely right, and then, as you can see I can let my pee flow into her mouth and she can honor me by drinking it - this is seen as far more polite than simply splashing a bit of pee across another girl’s cock. Also, keep in mind, it is of course considered very rude to spill any, so please do as Tiffany is doing here; swallow all the piss, even when it is a large amount.”

Tiffany gasped slightly has Sarah pulled out her cock from the wet teenage mouth.

“As you have no doubt noticed by now, a cock craves almost constant attention. Therefore it is always best practice to stroke your conversation partner's cock while you are talking. So if I was talking to Tiffany before class, I would stroke her foreskin back and forth over her cockhead like this.” Sarah moved her clenched hand over TIffany’s massive cockhead. “Let’s all try that, pair up and greet each other by splashing a stream of pee across each other’s dicks and then strike up a conversation about what you did this morning, while making sure to stroke each other’s cock, so you can show that you care about staying focused on the subject, and not be distracted by your neglected cock.”

Across the rows of seat you could hear piss being splashed around as the massive dick drenched each other and then the room filled with conversation and the sound of fapping motions. “Very good” Sarah said, inspecting the hands running up and down the piss-soaked cocks. “You’ll notice the piss serves as a great lubricant to start talking.” Every cock in the lecture began to harden. Sarah looked around as the long, flappy giga-cocks started lifting their impressive weights. “Good, I can see everyone is getting some really good erections. Please, take a short time to complement your partner’s cock. Here it is best to make use of reverse-sexism - this is when we use the misogynistic vocabulary of the past to empower the female of the present. For instance, as Tiffany’s cock fills out in my hand I might say; “Your cock seems to like that you fucking cumdumpster. This let’s Tiffany know that I recognize that we are having a good conversation.”

Sarah read the name-tag of one of girl in the front row currently having her hard dick stroked by her classmate. “Ashley, what would you say to … Lisa here, now that her cock is so rock hard and pulsating?”

“Erhm, I guess, wow stroke my dick, you whore?”

“Yes, yes, whore is a good word. But you must remember to really represent what we have overcome as a sex. Your language has to illustrate the female victory. “Try again.” Sarah urged.

“Erhm, Lisa, you’re a worthless slut.”

“Yes, keep going”

“Lisa, fuck you, you dumb little worthless cumbucket.”

“Excellent, yes Ashley, really great. If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were a scholar of neofeminism. In fact let me me show you and the rest of the class just how accurately you are portraying the past.” She clicked a button on the desk.

“Here you see a typical recording that was considered the height of male desire in the 2020’s” The projector showed a video of a girl with no cock at all. A group of 12 men with hard dicks were fucking her in her ass, in the pussy, in her mouth, while a couple of the others were shooting cum across her stomach and tits. “As you can see, the cocks are no more than 9 or 10 inches - however, this was considered large at the time. The men especially liked to insert their cocks into the woman’s asshole. And, as you can see now another man adds his cock into the woman’s already full ass in what was also then called a DAP, double anal penetration. Men preferred to ejaculate either inside the female ass, or onto the cockless woman’s face. Strangely men would generally refuse to use or come into another man’s assholes. Of course, you have to remember that the IQ at this times was measured in low hundreds, not many thousands like today. Now try to listen to the vocabulary.”

Sarah unmuted to video and loud moans from woman being gangbanged filled the auditorium. Over the moans men could be heard telling the woman stuff in deep voices. “Take my fucking load in your ass, you dumb slut.” Then. “Taste your ass on my cock, you sick pervert.” and next “Let me piss in your useless cunt.”

“Ah yes.” Sarah exclaimed, there you can see the male actually pissing into the a woman’s pussy. This was quite taboo at the time - but men loved doing to demean women. Today we have flipped it and made this practice the most basic part of female life.

This reminds me, the exact practice you just saw is used when two closer friends greet. You embrace in a hug where your tits meet between you. That will make you hard, and send your cock… erhm, actually it is kinda of complicated. Tiffany, I know we are not like close friends, but is it okay that we demonstrate together?”

What does Tiffany say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)