More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Use a Special Item

You know at once that you cannot get close to this monster girl unless you somehow even the odds a little bit. Two arms and a cleaver will not easily overcome the roper’s mass of thick tentacles. You remember the items you carry for use against monster girls.

The Holy Symbol of Veleda, blessed by the high priest in St. Ingbert and given to you as a gift by Theora, provides a focus of strength and inspiration, allowing you to call upon the power of the goddess. Some monsters are to the sight of a holy charm, while others are completely unaffected. You are not certain if a roper girl is unholy or not. She certainly looks evil, licking her lips and beckoning you with her tentacles and her ample breasts.

You also have the two potions given to you by Gretchen the cow girl.

The Blue Milk Potion is said to enhance your masculine attributes, from your musculature to your manhood, temporarily lending you strength and vigor. Perhaps it will be enough to overcome the loathsome tentacles and monstrous mouth of the roper.

The Pink Milk Potion changes you completely. Similar in appearance to the blue potion, it will turn you from a man to a woman. You are not certain how this is meant to help you, particularly confronting a creature like the roper girl, but Gretchen insisted you take it with you. Maybe turning into a woman will catch the roper girl off guard and give an opening to attack her.

The roper flicks her tentacles impatiently, her eyes flashing with anger as you stay outside the reach of her purple tendrils.

“Come here, little boy,” she croons. “I just want to give you a little kiss.”

Her lower mouth ripples with anticipation.

Which item do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)