More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caesar25 Caesar25

Let's begin!

Updates! (2023.03)

  1. I have removed the pregnancy meter and its effects from the game. I honestly never expected the story to be this long, and now it is rather problematic than useful to have. (Spoiler: The potion might still come handy later!). I hope no bugs or other problems will happen to anybody's game! If that happens, try to restart! Sorry for any inconvenience! Thank you again for reading/playing! :)
  2. I decided to add the option for you all to see all the possible choices at the end of the chapters, including the inaccessible ones too (they require different choices of skills). It might be helpful for those who wish to replay the game differently or for those who are looking for a different outcomes of certain situations! I hope this will not cause any confusion! Let me know if you don't like this change and it will be reversed! Thank you again for reading/playing! :)
  3. Thank you so much for the 1 million views! I will add a new thing for the players/readers, soon you will be able to see how many times you have been blowing dicks or, if preferred, rather eaten a pussy! You will also be able to keep track of how much cum (if any) you have swallowed so far! Hope you guys will enjoy it! Thank you again for reading/playing! :)
  4. As I'm too reading stories on the site with conditional chapters, I have often met the problem of not knowing what I'm supposed to do to unlock certain chapters/paths. Therefore, I have updated my story accordingly, so the chapters will now have their conditions in the titles too (except for those that involve a person being alive, doing something previously, etc.)! As always, thank you again for reading/playing! :)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)