More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Underwear !

Alarmed at the noise level, Rob hurriedly took off his shoes, jacket, shirt and trousers and stood there in just his tighty whiteys and socks. He left the socks on as he put on the battered gym shoes. He caught sight of himself in the mirror and thought that he looked ridiculous. He didn't sport a six pack or anything but at least he was reasonably well proportioned. He noticed the bulge in the font of his briefs. He wasn't hung like a stallion but perfectly acceptable. But it was the incongruous setting that made the whole ensemble appear so ridiculous. He was disconcerted by the amount of cheek showing at the rear but he figured that was no worse than a pair of speedos. Not that he ever wore those !

Whatever, he could not prevaricate any longer or Carol might come back. He hastily grabbed the folder of plays from coach's desk and steeled himself to enter the gym and face the boys. There were few hoots of derision. They had not thought he would be stupid enough to actually do it but evidently the fear of the wrath of coach Collins went a long way ! But after a bit of mickey taking they got down to practising the plays that Rob called from the folder. They were serious about this forthcoming game. And they would have more fun towards the end of the period, when the girls would come into the gym on their way back from the hockey field to the changing rooms ! Being unfamiliar with the layout of this part of the school, Rob was blissfully unaware of this routine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)