More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Umika Hayami/Lupin Yellow (Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger)

Portrayed by Haruka Kudo; Growing up, Umika was constantly bullied by other kids her age, but she never let that keep her down, as she had the support of her friend, Shiho. Growing up side by side, both girls would eventually attend Kohokugaoka Girls High together, but during her school year, Umika and Shiho would be attacked by Zamigo Delma, who would freeze Shiho alongside several other civilians. Having survived the attack but at the cost of the of her childhood friend, Umika had no idea what she'd do with her life until she was offered a bizarre opportunity. Handed a VS Changer by the butler to one of the descendants of the legendary thief Arsène Lupin, Umika was promised to be granted any wish she desired if she were to become a Lupin Ranger and reclaim the Lupin Collection that had been stolen by the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler. Dropping out of high school to focus on her training, Umika, at the age of eighteen, would become the youngest member of Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger. She and her teammates would work at Bistrot Jurer part-time while not fighting Gangler or a group of special cops known as Keisatsu Sentai Patranger. Umika is the cheerful and friendly type amongst her team, having a bit of a naive side due to her inexperience.

How does Umika end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)