More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Funatic Funatic

But, who are you?

Uklag of the desert Wanderers

Uklag is a man with light brown skin, green eyes and black hair with a lean build. He was born in the lands to the south, Ushye, were people live in tribal communities. His tribe would walk from one oasis to another, eating the food that had regrown in their absence. Thanks to a natural talent for enchantment he had a high standing in the tribe. However he is a very selfish person so he used his powers only for his own gain – not for the good of the tribe.

This gained him some enemies but because his skills were so very valuable no one would actually do anything against him. Eventually things started to bore him however. His Enchantment was on a level where it could no longer grow in his current environment. Even the women, who often paid for his services with their body, started to bore him.

So when he turned 20 he packed his things and left. He ventured north and stumbled upon an expedition of Estara. Taking capture by the seasoned women knights of the mighty queendom he was to be brought to the trade city of Orstead, one of Estara's richest areas, to be sold as an exotic pleasure .

But the expedition didn’t know of his magic abilities. Enchanting a stick he found in his cage to function as a translator he learnt the Estaran language on his way to Orstead. There luck shone upon him. He was bought by a local noble woman with a big library of magic books, some even about the forbidden art of Alteration.

With his services only needed at nights – His mistress wouldn’t trust him to do as housework, as a man from another country must be even more useless than the men from Estara – he had a lot of time to study. First he learnt the writing, than he began to ‘borrow’ books from the library. One at a time he slowly worked through every single book he could get his hands on.

Willingly he sacrificed his freedom and dignity in exchange for knowledge. Ten years he served and learnt, reading all books at least once and learning the schools of magic, becoming more than average in all of them.

Rumours had it that the mistress would soon rid herself of him as she had grown tired of his service. Uklag gathered the things he had, which was pretty much only the enchanted stick he had found in his cage all those years ago and heeded to the call of his mistress one final time.

And this is where his story starts.

What happens with Uklag’s mistress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)