More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abominable0man abominable0man

Well...Do You?

Uh...Ya?

Shane shifted his eyes to the right. "Uh...ya?"

Erin rolled her eyes. "Well fuck you, creep. I wouldn't even consider doing this is if I didn't need gas in my tank." Without any warning, she walked over to Shane, grabbed him by the hand and led him to the other side of his car so they were out of view.

Shane couldn't believe his luck as his best friend's girlfriend got down on her knees, brushing her bright blue jeans on the dirty asphalt. Just seeing her tits bouncing in her tight vest was making him extremely hard. He knew he wouldn't last long, especially with that view of her cleavage, but he couldn't pass it up. He clenched the $10 bill in his left hand and proceeded to pull his pants down.

Erin fished his cock out from his drawers and gasped. David certainly wasn't this big, and suddenly her task seemed a bit more difficult. Shane noticed her wide eyes and began to worry.

"Oh fuck. Is something wrong with it?"

Erin licked her crimson red lips and smirked. "God, no! Just...don't worry. Let me handle this."

Without another word, Erin began stroking his shaft to hardness, one hand on his cock and the other massaging his balls. Shane leaned back onto his car door, letting Erin get to business. It wasn't long before he felt her tongue lapping at the head of his cock, and slowly she began to swallow his cock. Waves of pleasure shot through Shane's body as Erin began to suck and bob her head on his cock. He laced his fingers through her greasy black hair and encouraged her to move faster.
She was sucking so hard, Shane could see her cheeks hollowed out and her jugs were bouncing against his leg furiously. Even through the jean fabric, her tits felt wonderful.
Erin could taste precum oozing from dick and knew he would cum soon. She had a feeling this would be a big load, but she knew once it was down her throat the money was hers and it would all be worth it. She was also glad that Shane wasn't being too forceful. He was guiding her head down and she could feel his fingers in her hair, but he was actually being pretty gentle. Maybe Shane wasn't such a creep after all...

Maybe He's Not A Creep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)