More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by abominable0man abominable0man

Maybe He's Not A Creep?

Not a total creep at least

Erin knew Shane was about to cum, so she decided to give him what he really wanted. After all, he did pay for it.

Erin pulled his cock from her mouth momentarily, strings of saliva and precum running from her lips. She unfastened the buttons on her vest and released her tits, much to his delight. He leaned over as best he could as she went back to work between his crotch and grabbed one of her perky breasts. He squeezed and groped it in conjunction with his moans, squeezing harder as he came closer to cumming. The more he fondled her, the more she got into it. Erin was moaning herself now, and sitting on her haunches, she really started to bounce, sliding her delightful lips up Shane's shaft.

Shane let out a raspy growl, and squeezed her tits to the point where it was almost painful. At the same time he held her head down, further ruining her already messy hair., and shot loads of semen into her mouth. She hated the taste, but she swallowed anyway. The sounds of her gulping were clearly audible in the empty parking lot, and it felt like she was chugging sperm with how much he was unloading in her mouth.

When Shane was finally done, Erin still had a mouthful of cum to swallow, but that was exactly when David came out of the store. He turned to lock the doors behind him, giving Erin precious moments. She the rest of Shane's splooge down her throat with a big gulp and fumbled to get her tits back into her vest. Shane pulled his pants up, with a content look on his face and quietly slipped her the money.

"Best $10 I ever spent." He grinned at her.

Erin winked and smiled at him before standing up. David seemed utterly clueless, despite the fact that Shane was panting and Erin had buttoned her vest incorrectly.

"Alright guys, where to next?"

Where will Erin make her next transaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)