More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fireswarm fireswarm

But first... Who am I?

Ugh I'm way too tired if I ask myself these kind of questions >.<

But all right let's amuse myself with this. without looking in the mirror I know I have: Short (at the moment messy) red hair, deeply green colored eyes, freckles everywhere, around 1.70 meters tall, small breasts, no ass to speak off and I train regulary so I got some muscles tones but I don't look like some kind of bodybuilder. So unless something freaky happens last night i'm still the same person. I walk into the bathroom. And now the test..... I look in the mirror. Nope still the same body. Still the same life but who knows when that will chance right?

I take a quick shower and an attempt to fix my hair (spoiler alert it didn't work). As I walk into my bedroom my phone start ringing.... weird it's my free day at work and my family are on holiday so who would call me now? either way I pick up. "Hello this is Alice speaking with whom do I have the pleasure?" "Hi Alice... look I know it's your free day but we really need you now." I sigh "Alright Nathan start from the top why do you need me?" I heard some arguing on the other side of the line bfore he answered me. "You saw those meteorites on the news?" "Yes I saw them" "Well you see.... those aren't rocks falling down....." I freeze halfway of pulling my pants up. "SAY WHAT?!" "That was our first reaction too" "But what do you need me for?" I heard him sigh "They refuse to talk to our linguists and other personel you are our last hope." "Wait.... they? how many of them are there?" "At the moment a few hunderds and still counting if we can't communicate with them this may turn ugly." I nodded. "I will be there in 10" he hung up as I now set a new worldrecord for putting clothes on.

Alright from trying to get a new job to saving the world..... And still no coffee this is going to be a great day ugh!

So what do I find when I arrive at my job?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)