More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fireswarm fireswarm

So what do I find when I arrive at my job?

Well..... this is defintily a dream or shit just got real

As I steered my car into the only free parkingplace in the entire blok of where my workingspace is located. I started to think that whatever is going on it was serious. I started to run towards the frontdoor of the military base I was working as an Accountant. "HEY ALICE OVER HERE!" I stopped running to see Nathan waving me over towards the server room. I walked over to him. "Why are you here?" "It's the only room with only one accesspoint we got in this whole base" "I see...." "Alright we tried everything following the book so you have carte blanche" "Wait? you mean I got ful access on all recources and full reign of this project?" "yes" woah this is way too serious in the morning.....

"so how do you want do this?" good question..... "I will go in alone just keep some guards ready at the door" he nodded and I went in the server room. Holy.... those things look well weird for most humans but they look like furry's but no customes no wonder they didn't respond to human languages..... but how the fuck do they communicate with each other? mmmm Looking around I see that most of them keep close to the walls and that there are only three in the center of the server room. Maybe they are the leaders? Well nothing wrong with trying right? I walk towards the three in the center of the room keeping an respectable distence between them and me. "I know you can't understand me but uhm.... Hello" I waved at them and well the bird looking one waved back and came closer. mmmm maybe their sign language is the same as ours?

"Nice meeting you" I held up my hand to see if she(?) takes it to shake it. She let out some kind of noises that sounded like singing and shook my hand... mmm maybe that was their way of comunitating? I tried to repeat it and well she seemed suprised.... maybe we can work with this?

So when do I really communicate with them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)