More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

What happens next?

UPGRADED BIMBO RAY

Someone somewhere found The Bimbo Ray, they used it to their hearts content. But eventually they became bored with it, sure changing everyone into bimbos was fun but they still wanted more. So one day they decided to take the thing apart, they tinkered with the thing. They experimented with it, upgraded it even.

After years of hard work, they lifted the new Bimbo Ray above their head. This would've been game changing! If it didn't disappear in that very moment... Yep, all of a sudden the upgraded bimbo ray vanished from their hands, as if the universe was telling them they weren't worthy of their own creation. Instead deciding to gift the new and improved device to someone else.

The Bimbo Ray now flies through the multiverse, aimlessly floating around until it finds itself somewhere new. Somewhere for someone new to find it...


NEW BIMBO RAY IMPROVEMENTS:

_Changes can be reversed by blasting someone with a lower level, even 0._There is a new screen on the side of The Bimbo Ray. Using this the user can scan anyone in front of them and customize their body and mind, then blast them to see the result. The strengths still apply, a level 1 barely changing them toward that version of themselves while a level 5 changes them completely.

With the flip of a new switch on the raygun, it can target someones entire body or just certain body parts. For example if the switch is targeting certain body parts and it fires a level 5 blast at someone's chest. They'll grow large breasts but otherwise remain unchanged.

__

(there may be more improvements added here in the future, let me know any ideas you have and I'll possibly add them.)

Where did the new and improved Bimbo Ray end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)