More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asusenergy90 Asusenergy90

Does Tyson agree to the bet?

Tyson agrees to the bet

"Fuck you. I accept your challenge and it's going to be easy beating a little bitch like you!" Tyson shouted as the crowd of teammates cheered, excited to have a new challenge going on. The hands around Tyson's arms began to relax, seeing that this fight was not going to get physical now that a deal was made.

"Good fucking luck then!" Greg smiling smugly as he looked around the locker room feeling cocky. "Have fun being on the team for just one more week!" Greg laughed slowly starting to turn around deciding to get back on with his day. His face began to shift to it's normal white hue as he was more calm. A crowd of 6 football players surrounded Greg as if they were his personal body guards, guiding Greg towards the locker room exit.

Tyson glared at Greg, watching him slowly disappear out the door to the locker room with his posse. All of them laughing like hyenas with complete confidence in Greg.

A few moments of quiet filled the lockeroom before Jamal approached Tyson. Tyson's only true friend Jamal patted Tyson on the shoulder. "Don't worry bro. You got this. Greg is just some fucking white loser and he won't be laughing next week."

"Thanks bro" Tyson said giving Jamal a big bro hug.

"So which girls are you going to fuck first? There's nine girls on the cheerleading squad and not all of them are going to be easy. Bunch of white stuck up bitches." Jamal replied.

Tyson thinks for a moment "Hmmm maybe---"

Jamal interrupts Tyson for a second with some advice. "Just so you know. Melissa and Tiffany are not going to be easy. Melissa is dating Greg and Tiffany is a huge bitch. Maybe you could try and score the easy girls like Brittney, Victoria, or Vanessa first."

What should Tyson do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)