More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Asusenergy90 Asusenergy90

What should Tyson do?

(Learn the Cheerleaders)

THE CHEERLEADERS:

Brittney
Class: Freshmen
Age: 18
Hair: Bouncy golden long hair
Eyes: Amber
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 105lbs
Cup Size: 34B
Brittney is the happy bubbly freshmen. She's not much of a leader and is always happy to spend time with her friends. She generally has a positive attitude. She can be naive at times, but always eager for something new. She’s only a freshmen, but loves college so far.
Relation Status: Taken (Jason)
Likes: Friends, School Pride, The Dorms
Dislikes: Her Ex, Being Forgotten, Rainy Days

Amber
Class: Junior
Age: 20
Hair: Short Strawberry blonde hair
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 105lbs
Cup Size: 34B
Amber is a little shy. She doesn’t trust guys and wants to usually be left alone. She keeps to herself most of the time and has a slight crush on Hailey. She can be a little mysterious at time and wishes the other girls would give her more attention.
Relation Status: Single
Likes: Girls, Cooking, Flowers
Dislikes: Guys, Loud People, Video Games

Victoria
Class: Senior
Age: 21
Hair: Bleached blonde hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120lbs
Cup Size: 36DD
Victoria is an all-around slut. She loves to party and loves the attention from guys. She spends most of her time swiping on tinder all day. She has so many boyfriends she can’t keep track of them or even remember their names. Her relationships are not the most serious. She’s jealous of Melissa’s popularity and hates her for it. She is always spreading rumors about herself and others and thinks she should be the Cheer Caption instead of Melissa. She’ll sleep with almost anyone.
Relation Status: Multiple Boyfriends
Likes: Tinder, Frat Guys, Gangbangs
Dislikes: Her parents, Melissa, Studying

Nicole
Class: Sophomore
Age: 19
Hair: Dark blonde hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110lbs
Cup Size: 34C
Nicole likes to wake up early and work out. She does everything from yoga to weights to jogging. She’s proud of her body and thinks the other cheerleaders need to cut down on partying and work out more too. She gets hit on by guys at the gym all the time, but has friend zoned most of them. She wears yoga pants all the time and the other girls call her the ‘drill sergeant’.
Relation Status: Single
Likes: The gym, Eating healthy, Competition
Dislikes: Sleeping in, Laziness, Annoying guys

Vanessa
Class: Sophomore
Age: 20
Hair: Honey blonde hair
Eyes: Amber
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 115lbs
Cup Size: 36C
Vanessa is obsessed with shopping and fame. She wants to be famous on Instagram and has already racked up lots of credit card debt due to her shopping habit. She spends more time looking at the mirror, her phone, or the camera, that she doesn’t notice the crowds of guys drooling over her.
Relation Status: Taken (Nick)
Likes: Instagram, shopping, high heels
Dislikes: Sports, Low battery on her phone, bad pictures

Melissa
Class: Senior
Age: 21
Hair: Bright blonde hair
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 100lbs
Cup Size: 36C
Melissa is the Cheer Captain. She’s spoiled and is the most popular girl in the whole school. She’s dating Greg and has been known to only date guys on the football team. Melissa can be a little bit of a bitch, especially to Victoria and anyone else who disagree with her or who does not like Greg. But despite being a little bitchy, she manages to stay popular. Melissa loves her popularity and enjoys being the star of attention. Most of the girls treat her as a leader, especially Lexi.
Relation Status: Taken (Greg)
Likes: Greg, , Partying, Attention
Dislikes: Tyson, Jamal, Being told what do to

Lexi
Class: Freshmen
Age: 18
Hair: Platinum blonde hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 90lbs
Cup Size: 32B
Lexi is the dumb bubbly and popular freshmen. The only way she’s made it this far in life is her looks and luck. She’s failing most of her classes, but will somehow get lucky and pass. She’s forgetful and loves attention from guys. Her dream is to be just as popular as Melissa someday and looks up to her as her role model. Lexi is easily tricked and a light weight when it comes to .
Relation Status: Single
Likes: , Attention, Melissa, Sex
Dislikes: Studying, Waiting

Hailey
Class: Sophomore
Age: 19
Hair: Ice blonde hair
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110lbs
Cup Size: 34C
Hailey loves the pool, the sun, and the beach. Summer is her favorite season. She’s always dreaming about partying on the beach. She’s fairly independent and loves fruity alcoholic smoothies. She’s great at keeping secrets and most everyone loves her.
Relation Status: Unknown
Likes: The Pool,
Dislikes: Homework

Tiffany
Class: Freshmen
Age: 18
Hair: Shiny blonde hair
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’0”
Weight: 95lbs
Cup Size: 32B
Tiffany is the token rich spoiled bitch. Her parents are multi-millionaires. She drives a luxury car, has almost bottomless bank accounts and wants to do nothing more than please her rich lawyer daddy. She’s mean and cruel to people not in her social class. She even isn’t that nice to her closest friends. But she’s smart, rich, and hot so everyone lets her get away with being a racist bitch.
Relation Status: Single
Likes: Studying, dancing, money
Dislikes: Poor people, Black people, Fat people

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)