More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Asusenergy90 Asusenergy90

What should Tyson do?

Ask Jamal for more advice

Tyson looks over at Jamal in the now empty and quiet locker room. The distant sound of Greg and his friends laughing has disappeared.

"Thank god you got that big black cock! No little cheer slut is going to refuse that!" Jamal says laughing.

Tyson smiles and pats Jamal on the shoulder proud that they are best friends and always have each others back. "Who should I go after first? I know these girls won't be able to keep their hands off me, but no one knows who I am. I haven't talked to or met any of these girls ever and don't even know where they hang out or what they like."

"I can tell you about Victoria and Brittney. Victoria is a HUGE slut and will be your easiest fuck ever, and Brittney is just a freshmen who probably could be easily seduced." Jamal says. "I don't have either of their numbers, but I know where Victoria's apartment is and Brittney lives in the freshmen dorms. In fact all the freshmen girls live in the freshmen dorms, so you could probably just walk in and knock on any of their doors." Jamal laughs.

Just stay away from Melissa and Tiffany. Fuck both of those bitches!" Jamal says. "But those girls are easy to find. Melissa is always with Greg, and Tiffany is busy flashing her credit card around all the time. "I probably wouldn't even go after them and just fuck those easy girls first." Jamal continues.

"Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything more about the other girls, but I'll try and track them down and give you some info if I find anything. I don't want the best player and my best bro off the team and I certainly don't want that fuck Greg calling on the shots on this team." Jamal says.

What does Tyson ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)