More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Whose the first to kneel?

Tyler the arrogant jock

Tyler was unfortunately blessed with extremely good looks that were complemented by his living in the gym along with being a naturally gifted athlete that made him begrudgingly made him what many would define as a stud. He was even rather smart too as he did rather well in my Advanced English class unfortunately because of these qualities he was grade A douche with a habit of not only objectifying women but thinking that he was God's gift to them. Including he thought to you the way he would leer at you or make suggestive comments at you it was rather repulsive but he wasn't entirely wrong as being the sexual being you are you often fantasized about him. Just not in the way that he probably thought of him "Pounding your pussy till you were screaming and begging to cum" the shit some of these students say that they either think you don't overhear or just don't care is unbelievable.

Unfortunately for Tyler things like that didn't happen outside of porn except for one reason, either their faking it or there just really that damn fucking good but I digress as the times when Tyler did pop into my fantasies he was always on his knees. Learning the art of pussy eating, that his cock (which he liked to brag was massive, typical male) isn't essential for my pleasure, and that the only fucking that would go on is when I used my massive 10 inch strap-on that would put any man to shame. Otherwise I didn't think about the boy as he was no man yet and especially not the dominant stud he wanted to portray himself to be he just hadn't realized his submissive desires which I would've been happy to educate him about myself personally as his 18th birthday gift. That is I would if he weren't such an ass instead I would've let him internally struggle with his hidden desires. At least I would've until an opportunity presented itself that was too good to pass up that is.

What opportunity presented itself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)