More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

What opportunity presented itself?

A hurt ex

How a guy like Tyler could actually manage to seduce a girl like Francine is beyond me but nevertheless she fell for his charming good looks, winning smile and false promises. Francine was an attractive hardworking individual who as a student worked extremely hard and had some of the best grades not because of her intelligence but her work ethic. So when the rumors that Tyler had spread around the school about the depraved things they done whether truthful or not nonetheless was rather heartbreaking when she came into my class after school.

"Francine come here sweetheart, you aren't crying over that dumb boy are you?"

I must admit I had a naturally liking to Francine as her work ethic never ceased to amaze me and I wouldn't stand for some weak willed bitch boy ruin that.

"Thats just it Miss Heart, I'm not upset about that he broke up with me I actually felt relieved as he always wanted to have sex or a blow job but I never really wanted to."

Typical I won't lie it made my blood boil knowing he denied her the right to be able to say no and no doubt seeing her as a hot piece of ass (admittedly she was probably the prettiest girl in the school). I think Francine noticed my anger as she very quickly stated.

"All I ever did was give him a blow job never actual sex, which is part of why I'm so upset is because people are actually believing him. And well Miss Heart I know that it's only the first penis I've ever seen and I know porn is a little unrealistic but it's rather small."

To emphasize her point she holds up her pinky finger. I rather wish I was able to look at her straight in the face and continue reassuring her everything would be ok but after hearing the rumors he's been spreading I can't help but burst out laughing. When I'm finally able to control my laughter I start apologizing to her.

"I'm sorry Francine I promise I believe you it's just too funny that I always thought that boy was overcompensating for something but don't worry dear I'll handle things. I promise come tomorrow I all will definitely be resolved."

Assured by her favorite teacher Francine walks out of my classroom as I can no longer hide the devilish grin that creeps onto my face. I check the time before marching out to the football fields the entire time plotting a well deserved punishment for my new boy.

Once at the fields

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)