More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rdckrd rdckrd

Who are we following?

Two College Roommates

Bethany was ready to kill Amanda. Her roommate was walking side-by-side with her most recent crush, Bradley Simon down the aisle of a sex store. The pair giggled constantly like two middle schoolers. At one point, Bradley whipped out a floppy rubber dildo and poked Amanda in the forehead. They both erupted into hyena giggles. Bethany didn't laugh. She was pissed.

Bethany thought Bradley was cute and funny and kind of hot. He wasn't ripped per se, but he had enough muscle to show through his t-shirt. He also had piercing blue eyes and a sweet, inviting smile. He sat next to Bethany and Amanda in their freshman seminar class. Bethany had thought about asking him out at the start of the semester, but ultimately got cold feet. At the time, she never would have guessed Amanda would swoop in and take him right from under her nose.

At the start of freshman year, Bethany had considered herself moderately attractive. She had pale, creamy skin and a body that, while a little heavyset, still showed enough curves to catch a boy's eye. She was no stranger to sex, having been a little bit of a slut in high school. Now she was entering college and looking for something a little more serious and therein lay the problem. One night stands and loose hookups were well within Bethany's wheelhouse, but a serious relationship was something else. That's where the cold feet came in. You don't waste a boy like Bradley on a one night stand. You have to be careful. In this case, Bethany was too careful.

Then college stress hit. The struggle of balancing a hectic social life and challenging classes began to drive the girl up a wall. For Bethany, the freshman fifteen was all too real. Bethany walked down the aisles of the sex store and caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror a ways down. She didn't like what she saw. Unlimited access to the dining hall was causing her to balloon. She had put on twenty five pounds in less than two months! It didn't help that she was surrounded by pictures of big breasted porn stars with wasp-thin waists and flat tummies. It hammered home the point that Bethany had let herself go.

I get it World, she thought. Message received! I'm a fat ass!

More giggles erupted in front of Bethany. Amanda was now wearing an extra-large cock ring as a bracelet. Apparently, Bradley found this hilarious.

Amanda had entered her freshman year of college as the mousiest mouse that ever did mouse. She was so shy she sometimes seemed like a mute in public. Her long, ratty black hair covered her pale and pimply face. She was scrawny as hell and flat as a board -- at least she had been. At the start of freshman year, Amanda failed to register on any boy's radar, especially a cutie like Bradley.

Bethany blamed herself for the social part of Amanda's transformation. She was constantly there to coach and give advice. Hell, sometimes she felt more like the girl's mother than her roommate. Amanda was constantly peppering Bethany with questions and looking to her for help. That was why Bethany was on this humiliating date from hell. Amanda couldn't do anything without her overweight fairy godmother to solve all her problems. Bethany was getting really tired of this stupid fucking job.

The physical side of Amanda's transformation seemed to stem from the same source as Bethany's unfortunate changes. However, Amanda had put on weight in all the right places. She wasn't as skinny and she even had boobs now. The sudden explosion of Amanda's social life seemed to take weight off of her shoulders. Miraculously, her skin cleared and her hair improved as she steadily absorbed style and makeup knowledge through social osmosis.

More giggling from Amanda and Bradley pushed Bethany over the edge. They had been exploring the shop for nearly a half an hour and Bethany was done. Besides, the shop owners were starting to give them dirty looks.

"Can we please leave already?"

Amanda and Bradley both shrugged and started to make their way to the front. Bethany breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe the nightmare was finally ending.

As the trio reached the doorway, they were stopped by the shop manager.

"You aren't buying anything?" He asked with a menacing tone.

Amanda immediately wilted, her lips quivering as they tried and failed to find words to respond with.

"No sir," Bradley said with a wavering voice. "We didn't find anything we liked."

"You wandered around my store for nearly forty minutes carrying on and laughing. I'm tempted to call the police and have you brought up for trespassing."

"Are you seriously going to make us buy something?"

The man said nothing, but the hard look in his eyes made it clear that this was the case.

"I don't even have any money!" Bradley whined.

Amanda cowered behind the boy. Temporarily, she had reverted to her old mousy self. Her eyes were fixed on her sneakers and her back was hunched.

Bethany realized that, like always, it was up to her to save the day. She sighed bitterly and looked around for something to purchase. Luckily, there was a section close to the checkout counter with a sign that said "bargain!".

Bethany stepped over a picked out the cheapest thing she could find. It was a white shoe box labeled "mystery box!". It cost ten bucks.

"If I buy this, will you let us leave?" Bethany asked.

The manager sized Bethany up and gave a nod of satisfaction. He could tell she was just as done with Amanda and Bradley as he was.

Bethany paid for the mystery box and stormed out of the sex store. As she walked, she could feel something heavy and cumbersome shifting around inside the box. She was not looking forward to finding out what it was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)