More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does he find first?

Two Beautiful and Seemingly Wealthy Noblewomen

It was to be a day of fortune when Kazex saw a small plume of smoke faintly visible over the canopy of the woods. He'd spent weeks in this far off forest, and grown accustomed to it's rhythms. The clever little goblin at once struck a conclusion. It was a camp fire.

He waited until it was dark to approach. Best to observe first. And to approach an unfamiliar campfire was . The world was filled with dangers for an individual goblin. From ferocious beasts to hostile human armies. He had to be careful. Always careful.

In the fading light, he peeked between branches towards the fire.

In the fading light he saw two figures. His green prick siffened when the outline of breasts on them became more apparent. Females. Breedable?

He crawled closer. They both had the figures and trademark pink skin of human women. Perfect.

One of them was slightly older, though easily still in breeding age. But, Kazex swore when the humps of metal she wore obscured her body. Yet, even in the faded light he could make out the shine of rubbies. He licked his lips. Wealthy breeders. Even better! But, intimidating perhaps. This one was a fighter. She was blond perhaps, with a face hidden by her bobcut.

Kazex started lustfully stroking his cock. The other one was younger. She was a slender thing wearing a shimmering green dress. The materials were unknown to the poor goblin, but he wanted to shove his face in the fabric to feel it none the less. Slim figure, which wasn't the best. Wider hips were always better for breeding. But, perhaps she could be modified. But, what struck Kazex about this woman was her long silver hair that seemed to shimmer from the reflection of the fire. He gasped and stroked his cock harder. It was beautiful.

Whoever they were, they were perfect. Beautiful blessed creatures who were wearing a fortune on their bodies. To make them his would be no small feet...but worth the prize...

If you want to show your appreciation for this threadline, the best way to do that is by giving it a like!

What does Kazex do with this information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)