More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Twili Midna

Midna. Now that one was a real character.

Princess of the Twilight Realm, a pocket dimension originally created to imprison sorcerers and creatures who rebelled against the Goddesses. After generations, the disparate rebels settled down, melded into one race, and built a kingdom. Midna was next in line for it's throne, until an opponent backed by the Demon King ousted and cursed her. Now she fights with them to reclaim her home and title.

At least she had reclaimed her original body, to the delight of both her and men around her. Where before she had been a short, big-headed imp, now there stood a statuesque beauty. Gray and black skin contrasted by soft orange hair and sly red eyes, comely figure as curvy as it was tall, waspish hips and an huge bust. The best part was that all she wore was a sarong and a hooded cloak, giving peeks of her ass and inner thighs with every step and leaving it up to the shadows she weaved over her chest to keep her nipples covered.

She was a haughty and self-assured creature, delighting in teasing others, most especially Link.

She slept in her tent during the day. If he went down now he could catch her off guard. But how to capitalize on it? Would he tease her back a little, or just cut to the chase and call her bluff?

Go in slow or go in fast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)