More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

What his heat does to him?

Turns him in an Exhibitionist

Po sighed as the heat got too much for him to handle.

He got up from his bed and stood right in the middle of his bedroom. He took his penis on his hand, already hard and throbbing, and he closed his eyes.

The time he trained with Shifu taught quite a few things to Po. It taught him how to focus and meditate. Meditation techniques often involved closing your eyes and visualizing something with your mind's eye. Po may not be the best in meditating, but he was good on picturing things on his mind's eye. Perhaps it was thanks to the very active imagination he had.

Po found it very easy to create imaginary scenarios on his head, complete with a surprise richness of details.

Like he was doing at that very moment.

Po pictured himself on the middle of a room full of people, all of them looking at him. All of them seeing him completely naked and with a hard cock between his legs.

Po groaned, as he started masturbating. As he did, he imagined all of the people on the room looking at him as he masturbated. They pointed at him and talked at each other. Some of them were giving sneering smirks at him, as if amused by that pitiful display.

Po moaned as his cock throbbed between his legs. Pre was already drooling from the tip. It served to help Po masturbate faster.

The scene changed. Now Po was on the middle of the street on the center of the village. There were animals all around him (only) adults, and all of them looking at him as he masturbated. It were like the dreams he had when he was naked on the street, but he felt aroused rather than ashamed. Especially when they looked at him and whispered among each other. He knew they were talking about the size of his penis and how needy he looked. One of them called out to him and told him to "go jack off on his bedroom".

Po moaned loudly. His cock throbbed with each throbbing of his heart.

Now he was standing on the top of a stage. There was a literal crowd looking at him. All of them were openly talking to each other and looking at him. Some even had binoculars to see better from that distance. Po continued to masturbate furiously, the amount of pre coming from his cock making it clear he would be cumming soon. They were all calling at him, some of them were cat-calling. Then, as he felt his orgasm approaching to him, Po could hear the crowd chanting...

"Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

"CUM!"

Po let out a guttural moan as his orgasm hit him. On his mind, he could hear the crowd erupting in cheers as Po's orgasm reached. Even after his orgasm subsided, he could still hear their cheering, as it slowly faded back.

Po opened his eyes, looking down as his cock, which has gone soft, and at the cum stains he left on the ground with his orgasm, and which nearly went all the way up to the door.

Po blinked, looking at the door.

There was a shadow on it, indicating clearly that there was someone on the other end. The shadow quickly moved out of sight, the sound of quickly scurrying feet moving across the ground as whoever it was left the sleeping quarters in a hurry.

Po's mind processed the fact that someone had been just on the other end of his door, and that they had heard him masturbate and have an orgasm.

The mere thought of it made his cock throb and start to swell again.

Po was very prudent and reserved about his personal matters most of the time. However, his heat made him crave to have attention. It made him crave to have others pay attention to him while he was naked and in sexual situations. The very idea of being naked in public, which normally caused him to blush with mortification, instead caused his cock to become hard between his legs.

Normally, only masturbating was enough to keep things under control and have his heat sated. However, this year it was too strong.

Po was having an erection right after having cummed hard. This was a signal that this year's heat would not go away with his hand alone.

Po sighing, as he knew that he had to do something about this.

What Po does?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)