More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

What happens to Courtney

Turned Into Goop

(Originally written by Dustin)

"Nnnnnghhh, heeeelllp mmmeeeee!!!" Courtney called up. Big, dripping, brown bubbles rose out of the top of the barrel. The teens all gasped at what they saw next. A large, dripping appendage rose out of the barrel. "Urrrghh... what happened?" Courtney's bubbling voice sputtered before she stuck her head out of the barrel. Well... it USED to be her head, at this point she was just a big, shapeless blob with vaguely familiar features. Her eyes floated around on top of a wet, slick layer of slime. Her cavernous maw dripped and oozed onto the floor with each word she spoke. Large bubbles up from where her rear used to be. She managed to pull herself out of her barrel trap, but fell straight to the ground with a loud, wet slap. "Oofh! Hmph, there, that wasn't that bad!" she said, one of her eyes falling off her shapeless, oozing body.

"Well, I don't know if I'd say THAT, Courtney!" Blaineley said, trying to hold back her laughter, "Let's get her a mirror, huh?" A couple stagehands grabbed a large mirror and held it down to Courtney's level.

"Oh... my... GOD!!!" Courtney shrieked, "What HAPPENED to me?!!? I'm some... some sort of nasty BLOB!" She cringed (or at least to the best of her ability) as more flatulence bubbles rose from her behind."This is all YOUR fault, Gwen!!"

Gwen tried her best to keep from laughing. "S-sorry Courtney!" she giggled, "I really... REALLY didn't mean to!" She had to hold both hands over her mouth. Courtney growled, her facial area turning red.

"Gwen I'm going to GET you! I swear I'll- W-what?!" She gasped as she...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)